As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Voted for both. But if Sunday night is for sports on Fox, where do the primetime family shows and adult animated content go from here?
Animation Domination will likely be Tuesday nights going forward while The Wonderful World of Disney will stay on Friday nights where it has aired since 1994.

However, Fox's Sunday night package for football will also have two Thursday night games; One for the first week of the regular season which is normally the defending Super Bowl champs opening at home. The other Thursday night will be in October to avoid going directly head to head with the World Series.

Thursday Night games in November and December will air on the USA Network for the second year in a row as part of the current NFL TV deal.

Animation Domination will likely be Tuesday nights going forward while The Wonderful World of Disney will stay on Friday nights where it has aired since 1994.
Okay, that works. I was worried the block wasn't going to make it.

However, TWWoD on Fridays is great. But I wonder what the newer seasons fill their time with ITTL.
However, Fox's Sunday night package for football will also have two Thursday night games; One for the first week of the regular season which is normally the defending Super Bowl champs opening at home. The other Thursday night will be in October to avoid going directly head to head with the World Series.

Thursday Night games in November and December will air on the USA Network for the second year in a row as part of the current NFL TV deal.
Good ideas.

Last Fall's prime time schedule. I'll need help with these in private messages in the future.

Monday
Monday Night Football (ABC)
WCW Monday Nitro (TNT)
AEW Raw (USA Network)
Two and a Half Men (CBS)
CSI: Miami (CBS)
24 (Fox)
Heroes (NBC)
Watch Over Me (UPN)
Runaway (SBC)
Rules of Engagement (SBC)

Tuesday
Dancing with the Stars (ABC)
Friday Night Lights (NBC)
The Simpsons (Fox)
Family Guy (Fox)
American Dad (Fox)
Futurama (Fox)
Inside the NBA (TNT)
Standoff (SBC)
America's Next Top Model (UPN)
TNA Impact (The Hub)
Everybody Hates Chris (UPN)

Wednesday
Wednesday Night Hockey (SBC)
Jericho (CBS)
According to Jim (ABC)
George Lopez (ABC)
Bones (Fox)
Saints and Sinners (SBC)
30 Rock (NBC)
Don't Forget the Lyrics! (UPN)
Hell's Kitchen (Fox)

Thursday
Thursday Night Football (USA Network)
WCW Thunder (TBS)
Inside the NBA (TNT)
Ugly Betty (ABC)
Criminal Minds (CBS)
Raines (SBC)
Smallville (CBS)
Till Death (UPN)
The OC (Fox)
Andy Barker, PI (NBC)
My Name is Earl (NBC)
October Road (SBC)

Friday
The Wonderful World of Disney (Fox)
AEW SmackDown! (USA)
Grey's Anatomy (ABC)
Greek (Warner Freeform)
The Knights of Prosperity (SBC)
The King of Queens (CBS)
Reba (SBC)

TBD (Returning series)
Prison Break (Fox)
Law and Order (NBC)
Crossing Jordan (SBC or UPN)

Canceled
The Apprentice with Jordan Belfort (AEG TV)

Last Fall's prime time schedule. I'll need help with these in private messages in the future.

Monday
Monday Night Football (ABC)
WCW Monday Nitro (TNT)
AEW Raw (USA Network)
Two and a Half Men (CBS)
CSI: Miami (CBS)
24 (Fox)
Heroes (NBC)
Watch Over Me (UPN)
Runaway (SBC)
Rules of Engagement (SBC)

Tuesday
Dancing with the Stars (ABC)
Friday Night Lights (NBC)
The Simpsons (Fox)
Family Guy (Fox)
American Dad (Fox)
Futurama (Fox)
Inside the NBA (TNT)
Standoff (SBC)
America's Next Top Model (UPN)
TNA Impact (The Hub)
Everybody Hates Chris (UPN)

Wednesday
Wednesday Night Hockey (SBC)
Jericho (CBS)
According to Jim (ABC)
George Lopez (ABC)
Bones (Fox)
Saints and Sinners (SBC)
30 Rock (NBC)
Don't Forget the Lyrics! (UPN)
Hell's Kitchen (Fox)

Thursday
Thursday Night Football (USA Network)
WCW Thunder (TBS)
Inside the NBA (TNT)
Ugly Betty (ABC)
Criminal Minds (CBS)
Raines (SBC)
Smallville (CBS)
Till Death (UPN)
The OC (Fox)
Andy Barker, PI (NBC)
My Name is Earl (NBC)
October Road (SBC)

Friday
The Wonderful World of Disney (Fox)
AEW SmackDown! (USA)
Grey's Anatomy (ABC)
Greek (Warner Freeform)
The Knights of Prosperity (SBC)
The King of Queens (CBS)
Reba (SBC)

TBD (Returning series)
Prison Break (Fox)
Law and Order (NBC)
Crossing Jordan (SBC or UPN)

Canceled
The Apprentice with Jordan Belfort (AEG TV)
Invite me to the PM.

So what are the list of MyNetworkTV's programs from 2002-2006? I think that would be a list of Warner and Luxor-produced shows on the attempted to be a major seventh network that died quickly after four years. Some of them joined Warner Freeform, and some of them joined The Hub after MyNetworkTV's fall.

So what are the list of MyNetworkTV's programs from 2002-2006? I think that would be a list of Warner and Luxor-produced shows on the attempted to be a major seventh network that died quickly after four years. Some of them joined Warner Freeform, and some of them joined The Hub after MyNetworkTV's fall.
I don't have a complete list unfortunately.

Entertainment News for Mid-June 2007

Service Electric, Cox, DirecTV, Dish Network, TimeWarner Cable and Comcast each pull AEG TV from most major markets.
- BVN
Finally.
Steve Marmel officially named president of Ruby-Spears.
- CNN
That's good to hear.
Bain Capital buys the assets of former AEG subsidiary Miramax Media for pennies on the dollar.
- CNBC
Turn around?
CBS Discovery announces that Discovery Kids will rebrand as Oaxis starting in 2009.
- Variety
Nice!
Butch Hartman pleads not guilty in his pre-trial hearing.
- HLN
Of course. (Facepalm)
The Sports Page
On their home ice, the Buffalo Sabres defeat the San Jose Sharks to win their first-ever Stanley Cup in seven games. Thomas Vanek was named MVP.
- NBC Sports
Congratulations Buffalo! Hopefully y'all don't break that team up like they did IRL.
MLB, NHL, NBA, WLAF, NASCAR, PGA Tour and MLS each see ratings spikes from viewers seeking a diversion from constant Anschutz and Hartman headlines.
- TV Guide
Good to see even NASCAR, PGA and MLS get high ratings in the wake of the crimes of the century.
Dave Pasch (Arizona Cardinals radio guy IOTL), Paul Allen (Vikings radio guy IOTL), Tim Kitzrow (Play-by-play voice of Midway's sports video games IOTL), Gus Johnson, Kevin Harlan and Nick Halling (Fox's lead announcer for the WLAF) are rumored to be the finalists in Fox's search for a new play-by-play announcer for Sunday Night Football starting this coming NFL season.
- ESPN
I'm gonna say the job should go to someone not on this list in Brent Musberger (current radio Play by play voice of the Las Vegas Raiders IOTL), who has experience and a great voice.

Congratulations Buffalo! Hopefully y'all don't break that team up like they did IRL.
Yeah I agree. I really felt like the Sabres of that period IOTL had a decent nucleus with Briere and Vanek.
Especially when Vanek had this moment right after the '05 lockout:

In case you're wondering, Ryan Miller edged out Evgeni Nabokov (Sharks) and JS Giguere (Mighty Ducks) to win this year's Vezina ITTL.

The Sports Page
On their home ice, the Buffalo Sabres defeat the San Jose Sharks to win their first-ever Stanley Cup in seven games. Thomas Vanek was named MVP.
- NBC Sports
NNNNNNNOOOOOO!!!, Sharks Lost the Stanley Cup, Sharks Lost the Stanley Cup, But There's Always Next Year. But Where's Joe Thornton ITTL?

NNNNNNNOOOOOO!!!, Sharks Lost the Stanley Cup, Sharks Lost the Stanley Cup, But There's Always Next Year. But Where's Joe Thornton ITTL?
Thornton is with the Sharks.

ITTL the Sharks also have Patrick Marleau, Jonathan Cheechoo and Evgeni Nabokov.

Kings have Anze Kopitar, plus Evgeni Malkin whom they acquired from the now-defunct Virginia Rhinos.

San Diego still has JS Giguere and Teemu Selanne. Two years ago, Brian Burke sent Paul Kariya to Oklahoma in exchange for Scott Gomez. Jiggy might also leave if the Mighty Ducks decide to move up to grab Jonathan Quick in the entry draft.

@WB18 @stratonapba @TheMatthew25
In the Prince of Wales Conference, if I can keep Briere, Drury and Vanek together in Buffalo, the Sabres should be able to keep pace with Sid in Pittsburgh and Ovie in DC. Don't sleep on Tampa Bay, who still have LeCavalier, St. Louis and Richards but could still get Stamkos in the draft next year. Atlanta still has Iginla.

In the Clarence Campbell Conference, San Jose and San Diego are still playoff contenders while a sleeping giant is about to awaken in Los Angeles.

If you're wondering about the Turner Cup in the IHL (Carried this year by CBS), the Phoenix Roadrunners won in a sweep over the Orlando Solar Bears.
R.e8427a2ba92e1fb9a5d718d0e18d4415
5d841526e046c.image.jpg
Old-Orlando-Solar-Bears-Logo.jpg

@WB18 @stratonapba @TheMatthew25
In the Prince of Wales Conference, if I can keep Briere, Drury and Vanek together in Buffalo, the Sabres should be able to keep pace with Sid in Pittsburgh and Ovie in DC. Don't sleep on Tampa Bay, who still have LeCavalier, St. Louis and Richards but could still get Stamkos in the draft next year. Atlanta still has Iginla.
Looks like a tough east and that's not even including rising teams in New York and Boston. And please, re-name the conferences the East and West. And isn't Detroit in the East ITTL?
In the Clarence Campbell Conference, San Jose and San Diego are still playoff contenders while a sleeping giant is about to awaken in Los Angeles.
A three way California rivalry sounds great! Another sleeping giant soon to awaken in Chicago i'd assume as well? Don't forget Vancouver with the Sedins and Luongo.
If you're wondering about the Turner Cup in the IHL (Carried this year by CBS), the Phoenix Roadrunners won in a sweep over the Orlando Solar Bears.
R.e8427a2ba92e1fb9a5d718d0e18d4415
5d841526e046c.image.jpg
Old-Orlando-Solar-Bears-Logo.jpg
Man, with Suns and Roadrunners taking it home and the Wranglers on another title push, it's a good time to be in the Grand Canyon State.

Looks like a tough east and that's not even including rising teams in New York and Boston. And please, re-name the conferences the East and West. And isn't Detroit in the East ITTL?

Yes, Detroit is in the Wales/East. With Virginia moving to Winnipeg, the Jets will switch to the Campbell/West while the Titans will join the Tampa, Charlotte and Atlanta in the Wales/East.

We'll great, so I'll place AEG TV, Butch Hartman and Zoey 101 onto the list of amusing tombstones on the next Treehouse of Horror, which was to air on October 2007.
But The Simpsons Movie will come out this summer.