AHC: Homosexual oriented civilization or country

Challenge: Develop at any time or place any country or even a civilization where homosexualism is considered mainstream and heterosexuals are a minority only to keep the demographic growth of that country / civilization.

Pls keep it civil

Sparta kinda ;)

I have made once a similar thread, but an ideology - to the minimum a gay-tolerating far-right, if not 'pink fachos'.

Sparta kinda ;)

I have made once a similar thread, but an ideology - to the minimum a gay-tolerating far-right, if not 'pink fachos'.

Not so really...Ancient Greece was a kind of pederasty not homosexual civilization....after the adolecence the Greek adopted more heterosexual styles of life

Sorry, but this is ASB. Gay tolerant countries have occured in the past but gay oriented would go straight into extinction. To have a society survive you have to have a hetrosexual or at least bisexual majority.

I think this is ASB. The vast majority of humankind is biologically attracted to the opposite sex. You're not going to be able to stop that. You can potentially have a majority bisexual society, but not a majority homosexual one.

Let's accept in this challenge a bisexual majority where homosexual relationships are preferred...

Same problem, the country would soon go extinct. Particularly in the Ancient World women had to have babies early and often to stop the species from going extinct due to the high infant mortality rate.

Ancient Greece. Sex with the same gender was considered a way to create a fraternal bond with soldiers. The male figure was considered a perfection of nature. I think with women it wasn't looked down upon either.

Same problem, the country would soon go extinct. Particularly in the Ancient World women had to have babies early and often to stop the species from going extinct due to the high infant mortality rate.

Social obligation to have children. Just close your eyes and think of Achilles. :D

Bruce