As Dreamers Do Part Deux

New Line Cinema and Middle-earth Enterprises agree to pay Paramount Pictures $200 million USD for the distribution rights to The Hobbit. In exchange, Eoin Colfer has offered Paramount the multimedia rights to his Artemis Fowl book series. New Line has slated The Hobbit for a Thanksgiving or Christmas release in 2012 or '13.
- The Hollywood Reporter
*is disappointed that the Jim Henson company is no where to be found

That one definitely has potential.

Maybe as the signature franchise for a new mid-major studio?
I am glad you like the idea of A movie version of enlantris by Brandon Sanderson being made By a new mini major. Speaking of a new min major open road pictures will be founded in march 2011 By regal enterment amc and Tom ortenberg. I like the idea of the semoile run hard rock entertainment buying out amc before the Chinese Dalian Wanda does. Open road films was up in coming until it got bought out donold and merged with imf global to form global road. Perhaps adapting books by brain Sanderson will help Open road from losing there mini major status. If open food dose get the Sanderson rights there is always relative med
anourana pictures and st. Films. There is also the posslity of a comely new studio. Potial names for a new studio include miracle pictures , lit windon films zenith media bloom studios and quality films. I feel that Micheal Jackson may be a good idea for the founder of a new mini major. I would call his studio moon walk enteriment

*is disappointed that the Jim Henson company is no where to be found

They probably got narnia

After Dawn Treader, I pretty sure it's the Silver Chair that would be the first release under Henson. Right?

Once Henson is able to make the deal with Paramount and Walden Media, this is how the release schedule would look...

Already out
The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe (2005; United Artists)
Prince Caspian (2008; UA/Paramount)

Coming Soon
The Voyage of Dawn Treader (2010; Paramount)

Future with Henson (Assuming a biannual release schedule)
The Silver Chair (2012/13)
The Horse and His Boy (2014/15)
The Magician's Nephew (2016/17)
The Last Battle (2018/19)

After Dawn Treader, I pretty sure it's the Silver Chair that would be the first release under Henson. Right?

Once Henson is able to make the deal with Paramount and Walden Media, this is how the release schedule would look...

Already out

Coming Soon

Oldnavy did you know that walden media was found by former mirmax exucites and was bought out by Philip Anschutz, in 2001 otl. I assume that walden was found by differnet people atl and never got bought out by Philip Anschutz,

Already out

Coming Soon

Oh so it’s a gradual thing

toy story 3 should come out soon atl. I hope they one of rejected plotline instead of the one one . The most devolved rejected plotline involved Buzz being sent the factory to be fix only for woody to find out out From the news that there was a masrecall of buzz light gears and they will be destroyed and replace. Woody the mails himself and other toys to save buzz. another one involed andy takign the toys to grandmas where the toys start disparing one by one. My fever for the reason why the toys are disparing is that they are being kidnaped by a former toy of andy grandfather who became bitter and jeouslu of newer toys with loving owners after nady dad grew up and he put in the attic by andy grandma. perhaps during the ending it is reveald that toys was only one andy father loved more then woody and that would have passed him down to anyd if he didnt lose him before leaving to colleage. This resut in the bitter toy giving up his vendetta. I would also but a poltiine about woody having amenisa that prevent him form remeber anything before he was given to andy but going to grandma gradually reasores his memory. Follows thes links to more detial on reject toysoty 3 plots

This just in...

Henson reaches deal with Paramount for Narnia film rights

The Hollywood Reporter
September 20, 2010

Paramount agrees to a $117 million USD deal that will allow Walden Media to move distribution of future films based on CS Lewis' Narnia books to Jim Henson Pictures.

This transfer will take effect after the November release of The Voyage of Dawn Treader, which will be the final Narnia film released through United Artists or Paramount.

United Artists held the North American rights to the Chronicles of Narnia since 1971, culminating in an animated version of The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe produced by the short-lived Danjaq/Williams animation studio in 1979.

25 years later, with UA still holding the North American rights, a new, live action Narnia film series began with a remake of Wardrobe in 2005.

In 2008, Turner Broadcasting System, UA's then-parent company, merged with Paramount Communications to form TBS+Paramount. As a result, Prince Caspian was quickly dual branded as a UA/Paramount release.

After Dawn Treader thru UA and Paramount this holiday season, The Silver Chair will be the first Narnia film to be released through Henson in 2012 or 2013.

A spokesperson for the estate of CS Lewis declined to comment.

I know that the Seminole tribe ran hard-rock entertainment tried and failed to buy Columbia Discovery. Is any one else trying to buy Columbia Discovery. I hope it doesn't get bought by a Chinese company unless that Chinese company goes under and then sell Columbia to American company with in ten years