Holoimages From Palpatine's Terra: Images Of the Imperial Occupation Of Earth

Defender Class.jpg

Earth's First FTL Capable Warship, the Defender Class was built partially as a trauma reaction to the Capital Ships of the Empire and as such were built to kill and Imperial Class Star Destroyer in one on one combat using its massive forward battery supported by a decently sized complement of high preformance star fighters (normally X-Wings or later the Terran derived) Corsair Fighter. While relatively lightly armored and with weak shields, the Defender was one of the fastest capital ships in the galaxy, able to keep pace with even small gunboats and corvettes.

Assembled at Boeing's facilies over the Moon and Mars, Defenders are seen in the UN Navy, the US, Russian, Chinese, Commonwealth, and European Federation Space Forces.

Corsair Fighter.png

A Northrop Grumman Corsair Space Superiority Fighter on patrol.

shortcut-monster.jpg

A Coruscanti mutant in an abandoned building near Milan, Italy, 2011. A wide variety of life forms stowed away on Imperial vessels heading to Earth during the occupation as well as the ones deliberately brought over such as Nuna. This mutant began haunting an abandoned apartment complex on the outskirts of the city and was responsible for over a dozen disappearances. Its victims were originally believed to have been arrested by the Imperials until a pair of ISB officers were found mauled to death on the premises. The mutant was found and killed by local resistance members who moved into the complex. It became the focus of an urban legend in Milan.

800px-Chernobyl_rifle_1_3.jpg

A Royal Terra Auxiliary unit near the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone during a sweep for insurgents in the area, 2011. While Ukrainian resistance fighters didn't hide within the complex or the forests nearby, they still hid at the periphery after carrying out attacks on Imperial facilities. Infiltrators in the RTA helped the resistance gradually undermine the collaborator and Imperial chain of command.

Twilek police officer hunting gang remnants.jpg

A Twi'lek security officer in Olympus City, Mars, 2025. Olympus City became the largest urban area on Mars and a port of call for many ships in the region that were trading with the newly freed Earth. The city was in the shadow the largest volcano on the planet. Olympus City itself had a large service sector but was also a major hub of the climate control efforts intended to make Mars more habitable. At the time this shot was taken, Olympus City was still hermetically sealed.

Last edited:
1*dENGbSC2-oil6mOYvyunRA.jpeg

Two Filipino resistance fighters practicing the Filipino martial art known as arnis/kali/escrima. This would later be used to train Filipinos on how to use lightsabers as the skills of this martial art translated into Jedi Arts.

800px-STM-E2-G17.jpg

South Korean collaborators in Pusan during a raid, 2012. Hit teams often assassinated dissidents for the ISB and were often attacked by resistance forces. Many of these teams were composed of former gang members or Imperial sympathizers. After the end of Imperial rule, those who served in these hit teams faced harsh reprisals if they didn't keep their involvement with the regime secret.

800px-Host29.jpg

A Seoul police officer during the Imperial invasion of Earth, summer 2006. The South Korean capital was assaulted by forces from the ISD Tremor and had been defended tooth and nail by ROKA and American units. During the fighting in Korea, the DPRK had worked as best they could with their enemies to the South in an attempt to repel the invaders.

600px-BEL2_152.jpg

A former KPA soldier with a rocket launcher before attacking an Imperial base near Pyongyang, 2007. The massive arsenal the North Koreans amassed provided much of the weapons resistance forces on the peninsula used against the occupiers.

304b3370735177415864.jpg

Air raid siren in Nanjing, People’s Republic of China, Terran year 2006.​

Amidst the Imperial invasion of China, like much of Earth, old air raid sirens and nuclear alarm sirens went off like crazy while the PLA fought hard against the Imperials but soon it became apparent with all the other great powers of Earth falling to the Empire that China would suffer the same fate. In a move similar to that of Gaddafi’s Libya the Chinese government issue orders to all forces of the PLA to stand down, the PLA however refused and continued to fight on forming the so-called China Liberation Front. At the same time, the Chinese Communist Party was split with those opposed to the Empire (led by Hu Jintao and others higher ups) joining the PLA while others under a then burgeoning rising star in the CCP, one Xi Jinping, collaborated with the New Order. However, the collaborators couldn’t rely on the Imperial forces completely and the so-called “True People’s Liberation Army” collaborationist military, that was part of the larger Royal East Asian Auxiliary, was largely made of either Chinese police or criminal elements like the Triads. Imperial forces acted harshly or to put it nicely “misbehaved” when acts of disobedience and/or resistance from locals occurred such as the Hong Kong Massacre on May 5, 2007 wherein 50,000 protesting Hong Kongers were massacred by Imperial Stormtroopers & Army troopers, and collaborationist police and Hong Kong Triads.

Last edited:
The Imperial occupation tried many things to integrate Earth into it's regime and the wider galaxy. Such as adapting local popular media. One in particular would in time go on to become a very popular franchise after the Empire fell. How the producers turned it around from Imperial propaganda piece to a popular franchise starring Daniel Craig as James Bond, The Hero Of The Republic! is one of the epic tales the movie industry.

Though it is a bit unclear as to just where that nickname came from.

Starkiller by ninjaink - Star Wars.jpg

Starkiller by ninjaink

Here is the most recent view of the Alameda Dockyards in Oakland, California. Believe it or not, we started building our own ships:

Last edited:
Emblem of the Terran planetary imperial organisation QOSUNO (Queer Organisation for Supporting and Upholding the New Order).
I'm not going to sugar coat it. This is one of those common AH.com bruh moments I hear about a lot. Why the hell would a distinctly left-wing social movement support rainbow fascism. I feel like this is just going to fuck things over for us after occupation ends.

Tax: United Nations First Task force departs Luna for the battle of Exegol.
thumb-1920-785332.jpg

I'm not going to sugar coat it. This is one of those common AH.com bruh moments I hear about a lot. Why the hell would a distinctly left-wing social movement support rainbow fascism. I feel like this is just going to fuck things over for us after occupation ends.

Tax: United Nations First Task force departs Luna for the battle of Exegol.
thumb-1920-785332.jpg
I think it's because the Empire doesn't seem to give a damn about those issues/are more focused on pursuing interspecies relationships than relationships between two consenting human adults.

If you want another explanation, apparently there was a group of German Jews who founded an organization in support of Hitler...

I think it's because the Empire doesn't seem to give a damn about those issues/are more focused on pursuing interspecies relationships than relationships between two consenting human adults.

If you want another explanation, apparently there was a group of German Jews who founded an organization in support of Hitler...
Right, but I still feel that it would paint the entire LGBT movement in an extremely negative light, at least in universe.

Right, but I still feel that it would paint the entire LGBT movement in an extremely negative light, at least in universe.
I could see there being underground LGBT movements making a comeback that oppose those who collaborate with the Galactic Empire, both through violent and nonviolent means. Including calling out their cognitive dissonance in supporting an empire that literally enslaves aliens and people from Earth.

It is still painting a bad light and a bad precendent in this thread for saying that those people who simply wanted to live free and unharmed are prefering more to collaborate with literal alien conquerors instead of fellow human being because alien conquerors doesn't give a damn on human issues until the conquerors decided that their usefulness is up?

I would like to see the OP who posted it to rework the context of it.

It is still painting a bad light and a bad precendent in this thread for saying that those people who simply wanted to live free and unharmed are prefering more to collaborate with literal alien conquerors instead of fellow human being because alien conquerors doesn't give a damn on human issues until the conquerors decided that their usefulness is up?

I would like to see the OP who posted it to rework the context of it.
Perhaps the OP of the post was making it from the perspective from an in universe pro-imperial sympathizer?