Excellent chapter, RIP Isabe had a much better ending than OTL. Regarding Fernando, perhaps he could be interested in the new world and persuade Juan to allow the Aragonese to participate in his colonization resulting in some more external regions of the empire being for a time more common to hear Aragonese or Neapolitan than Castilian.

Yep, i really hope it won't be as bad as the clarence shit was for the plantagenets (sorry for the language)
Well, given that Ferdinand the Elder dies due to the conflict that Ferdinand the younger starts against King Juan and Prince Juan, it's gonna be pretty bad.

Excellent chapter, RIP Isabe had a much better ending than OTL. Regarding Fernando, perhaps he could be interested in the new world and persuade Juan to allow the Aragonese to participate in his colonization resulting in some more external regions of the empire being for a time more common to hear Aragonese or Neapolitan than Castilian.
Thank you! Was Ferdinand the Catholic interested in colonisation otl? Wasn't that more Isabel's thing? But, yes the Aragonese are gonna be more involved in things. And Ferdinand can turn his attention towards Sicily and Sardinia more now. Perhaps sending Ferdinand the younger to the Italian islands as Governor?

Well, given that Ferdinand the Elder dies due to the conflict that Ferdinand the younger starts against King Juan and Prince Juan, it's gonna be pretty bad.
Thanks for the heads up. gonna brace myself

Was Ferdinand the Catholic interested in colonisation otl? Wasn't that more Isabel's thing? But, yes the Aragonese are gonna be more involved in things. And Ferdinand can turn his attention towards Sicily and Sardinia more now. Perhaps sending Ferdinand the younger to the Italian islands as Governor?
Yep, and Ferdinand the younger will let it all go to his head and decide he wants both islands to himself.

Thanks for the heads up. gonna brace myself

Yep, and Ferdinand the younger will let it all go to his head and decide he wants both islands to himself.
Now the question is, does Ferdinand die in the conflict along with his uncle or will Juan order his son's execution?
That might be a interesting scenario. Make a impression of Charles of Anjou?

Iberians kingdoms unite! I shall write a chapter about Portugal soon. Isabella's children are gonna have interesting lives and marriages.
Great, the Aviz dynasty is one of my all time favorites, one takes a look at joao I (Portugal's greatest king) and how can one ever say that royal bastards can't achieve greatness?