God damn was that a good chapter the addiction has been scratched.
Interesting to see Phillips more ruthless side though i have a feeling giving the bird to england so blatently is not going to go down well.
But also good to see on of the Burgundians get the name THE LION.
What is their branch called The Valois-Burgundian-St Pol or something more short and sweet.

God damn was that a good chapter the addiction has been scratched.
It's fun to build up things to a satisfying payoff. I'm just rubbish at writing battle scenes.
Interesting to see Phillips more ruthless side though i have a feeling giving the bird to england so blatently is not going to go down well.
Well, to be fair, Philip's involvement in this mess isn't heavy. So perhaps he planned to let Anne and his nephew grow up together in court and let things take it's turn? He never told them to get married in public. Oh dear, they eloped in secret? He's just as shocked as everyone else. *sarcasm*
Richard is rather pissed of at the moment thou. But Anne and Prince Richard weren't married, only betrothed to each other. And there are other brides. Anne will have a rather black reputation in England thou.
But also good to see on of the Burgundians get the name THE LION.
What is their branch called The Valois-Burgundian-St Pol or something more short and sweet.
Since I nicknamed Anne the Lioness of Boulogne, I had to give her hubby a fitting match. And that portrait of Peter (I don't remember whom it's actually of right now) just screams Lion of Boulogne to me. That is the portrait of a man willing to fight the goodamn english to protect his lady love. You can't get more macho then that!

I think they would be the Luxembourgan House of Saint Pol-Boulogne.

I forgot to ask but what biography of Margaret did you read for it she seems a very interesting character. It would be nice to get some of the more personal details of the Burgundian court.
EDIT also why the Luxemburgian house wouldnt it be Burgundian since Peters children take his name arfter Annes death.

I forgot to ask but what biography of Margaret did you read for it she seems a very interesting character. It would be nice to get some of the more personal details of the Burgundian court.
Christine Weightman - Margaret of York: the diabolical dutchess. It's a really good look at the Burgundian court from 1468 and onwards to 1503 ish.

Same, LONG LIVE THE PLANTAGENETS! (Specially the yorks)

i just looked at the reviews for it seems very good its defintly going on the bucketlist
ALSO LONG LIVE THE PLANTAGINENTS AND THE BURGUNDIANS
It's really good. Just keep in mind that the whole book is written in really small font.

*clinks glass of champagne* Long live the Plantagenets and the House of Valois-Burgundy! And King John III of Spain as well!

*Rising my own glass* You are most generous! And of course we can't forget the noble house of Trastamara, both the spanish and Neopolitan lines!
I swear I started this TL with the intention of just focusing on the Low Countries and my Richard III. And then John just crashed into my apartment in his shiny glory of Castilian magnificence and I thought, oh fuck, my man of course I'll give you a splendid reign.

I swear I started this TL with the intention of just focusing on the Low Countries and my Richard III. And then John just crashed into my apartment in his shiny glory of Castilian magnificence and I thought, oh fuck, my man of course I'll give you a splendid reign.
You did very well! Long live Juan el Bueno!