Smith is settling down, not only he's already getting quite old himself, but he doesn't have enough clout to pull a coup with Long and the Populists going against that.

Still, things are not good, even with Smith pissing off. At the very least, Goldwater is going to continue the war in Mexico and Long will use every dirty trick in his book to undermine Goldwater and his supporters. Something is going to break eventually.

Also as a long term prediction, I’m going to predict that neither the U.S. or the Integralists win the war and instead Che and the Communists win, ending with a Maoist Mexico.

Still, things are not good, even with Smith pissing off. At the very least, Goldwater is going to continue the war in Mexico and Long will use every dirty trick in his book to undermine Goldwater and his supporters. Something is going to break eventually.
Long didn’t have much time left, once he died from cancer the coalition he created will collapsed in a spectacular fashion, and with 10X worse Afghanistan, worsening racial relation, and stagnant economy, I think is safe to say that Goldwater won’t be re-elected.

In short, if you think this is bad, wait till utter chaos that is 1972, faction possibly included:
Leftist Populist led by Powell
Mainstream populist, possibly led by Russell Long
Leftist Republican split off, led by Nixon or McCarthy
Democrats led by Dixiecrat
Goldwater

I want to see how the Mexican war ends up. Hopefully it's the democratic opposition and not a Communist dictatorship ran by Che, or Synarchist dictatorship ran by Abascal. But a cold war enemy on Americas doorstep will be interesting.

To the Nazis, this is just America going "Mask off", they already believe the country to be controlled by Jews. This also makes Remer painfully aware that the US will be more proactive in trying to breach Festung Europa.
How antisemitic is Klara? Is she too busy with her own problems or is she actively spends some of her time to think of the Jews in Israel and America? Does she actively train herself to be more racist to be more like her father?

How antisemitic is Klara? Is she too busy with her own problems or is she actively spends some of her time to think of the Jews in Israel and America? Does she actively train herself to be more racist to be more like her father?
She is a Nazi, but at this point the "Overton Window" of Anti-semitism has shifted so much in Germany that it is broken. Would she order all Jews killed if she had power? Probably, as would practically anyone who has power in Germany now. Would she go to war to exterminate Jews in other nations? No, that is more of Goebbels' logic.

Her life at this point is more preoccupied with growing her own influence to overthrow Remer than thinking about Jews or even her policies after being in charge.

But above all, one thing to understand is that she is obsessed with the idea of control. It's understandable that a victim of grooming, marital rape etc would be traumatized, her PTSD manifested into a compulsion for power and control to keep herself protected, she won't admit anyone ever having control over her. If she comes to believe that the Jews would be a threat to her in person, then she could very well match her father's infamy.

And I'm not sure how exactly one "trains" to become a racist, for some reason my mind just imagined a training montage in the Rocky Balboa style.

And I'm not sure how exactly one "trains" to become a racist, for some reason my mind just imagined a training montage in the Rocky Balboa style.
It is actually quite easy; just read all of her father speeches and watch all the nazi approved movies. Maybe bayonet some undesirable in the guts or cut some throat to show enthusiasm. She do it once; she can do it again.

GOLDWATER CABINET (1969-)

President

BARRY GOLDWATER MORRIS

Vice-President
EDWIN ANDERSON WALKER

Chief of Staff
GEORGE LINCOLN ROCKWELL

Secretary of State

Attorney General

Secretary of Treasure

Secretary of Agriculture

Secretary of Commerce