As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Hi, I'm vl106, before I joined this website I have been reading this and the first part of "As Dreamers Do" since 2021, and I gotta say, I LOVE this timeline!

Here's my thoughts on 2009 ITTL so far:

Revised Disney Pipeline (2009 thru '14)

Race to Witch Mountain (Disney)
Max Payne (Fox/Dark Castle)
Taken (Fox/Dark Castle)
The Princess and the Frog (Disney/WDCA)
Futurama: Into the Wild Green Yonder (Fox)
Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (Disney/Blue Sky)
I Love You, Beth Cooper (Fox or Hyperion)
Coraline (Disney/Laika)
Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (Disney)

Tooth Fairy (Disney)
National Treasure 3: Edge of History (Disney/Legendary)
X-Men Origins: Gambit (Fox/Marvel)
The Sorcerer's Apprentice (Disney/Legendary)
Knight and Day (Fox/Legendary)

The Royal Swashbucklers (Fox/Legendary)
Rise of the Planet of the Apes (Fox)
X-Men: First Class (Fox/Marvel)
We Bought a Zoo (Disney)
Rumpelstiltskin (Disney/WDCA)

Wreck it Ralph (Disney/Blue Sky)
21 Jump Street (Fox)
Justice League/Avengers (DC/Marvel crossover)
Red Tails (Fox/Amblin)
Lincoln (Fox/Amblin)
Parental Guidance (Disney)
ParaNorman (Disney/Laika)
The Watch (Fox)

Saving Mr. Banks (Disney)

Guardians of the Galaxy (Fox/Marvel)
TMNT: Mutant Mayhem (Disney/Fox)
Big Hero Six (Disney/Blue Sky)
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (Fox)
X-Men: Days of Future Past (Fox/Marvel)
The Boxtrolls (Disney/Laika)

TBD
Power Pack (Marvel)

Made Elsewhere ITTL
Hannah Montana the Movie (Touchstone/Nickelodeon)
Pandora (New Line Cinema; Released by Fox IOTL as Avatar)
Alvin and the Chipmunks 2: The Squeaquel (Paramount)
12 Rounds (Universal/AEW Studios)
Predators (Carolco/Warner Bros.)
The A-Team (Universal)
Ramona and Beezus (Paramount, RKO, Universal or Columbia-TriStar)
Machete (Luxor, Lionsgate or Dimension Films/Troublemaker)
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of Dawn Treader (Paramount)
Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son (RKO)
The Muppets (Touchstone)
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (Luxor/Dark Horse)
Walking with Dinosaurs (Paramount/BBC)
Oz: The Great and Powerful (Paramount/MGM)
Mr. Peabody and Sherman (Luxor/Bullwinkle Studios)

On the bubble (This means I haven't decided if I want Disney to keep these or if they'd fit elsewhere)
Old Dogs
A Christmas Carol
(Jim Carrey version)
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Percy Jackson
Mister Popper's Penguins
Fantastic Mister Fox
Prom
Real Steel
The Croods
Epic
Turbo
The Book of Life
I'm liking this pipeline, especially Coraline being made at Disney. But why is the 2011 Winnie the Pooh movie being replaced by Rumplestiltskin?
Sam Register announced several confirmations on Paramount's official YouTube channel. Firstly, as was previously rumored, Reese Witherspoon will voice Elle Woods in an upcoming Tom and Jerry/Legally Blonde crossover. Second, John Travolta will reprise his role in a crossover with Grease. Thirdly Tom Cruise and Val Kilmer will each reprise their respective characters for a Tom and Jerry crossover with Top Gun.
- Access Hollywood
What's with all the Tom and Jerry crossovers?
Rumor Mill:
A potential Kingdom Hearts spin-off is in the works, slated to be set in a galaxy far, far away. Possible planets Sora could explore could include Tatooine, Hoth, Bespin, Kashyyyk, Naboo, Coruscant and Mustafar.
Nice, a Kingdom Hearts/Star Wars crossover
Rumor Mill:
Almost one year after TBS+Paramount scrapped Spaceballs the Animated Series at the last minute before it was scheduled to air on Adult Swim, Mel Brooks declined to comment about a rumored proposal for a Spaceballs crossover with Tom and Jerry.
- G4 Attack of the Show
Paramount shelves a proposed Tom and Jerry/Spaceballs crossover after consulting with Mel Brooks.
- Variety
Why were they trying to make a Tom and Jerry/Spaceballs crossover in the first place?
On January 1, 2009, CBS Discovery relaunched the Discovery Kids Channel as Oaxis.

Oaxis-Logo.png

The first few months of Oaxis programming consists of reruns, mostly from the Columbia-Tristar library.

Mornings
Potato Head Kids
My Little Pony Tales
Pound Puppies
Theo and Gretchen
Tutenstein
Moon Dreamers

Afternoons and Early Evenings
Angie Girl
Pokemon
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Batman the Animated Series
(90's)
Justice League
Superfriends
Teen Titans
Super Mario Bros. Super Show!
Jem and the Holograms
Inhumanoids
Visionaries
Spiral Zone
Transformers
GI Joe

Late Night
UPA Library
Batman 60's show
Wonder Woman 70's show​
This is a nice channel
Super Bowl Trailers
Disney:
Taken (Fox), Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (Blue Sky), Whiteout (Fox/Dark Castle)
Columbia-TriStar: GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra, Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen, Super Smash Bros. (Nelvana)
Henson: Hannah Montana: The Movie (Nickelodeon)
Luxor: Watchmen (Dark Horse)
New Line Cinema: Final Destination 4, Terminator 4: Salvation
Peacock: Flash Gordon (Universal/KFS), Mandrake the Magician (Universal/KFS), Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Universal) and Star Trek (RKO)
TBS+Paramount: Friday the 13th (Remake), Thundercats 2
Nice, I wonder what the Super Smash Bros. movie is gonna be about, maybe it'll be as good as OTL's Super Mario Bros movie that released this month
Yahoo! acquires troubled fan art website DeviantArt for pennies on the dollar.
- Attack of the Show on G4

Ivy Boudreaux, aunt of Gus St. Pierre, Del St. Pierre and Blanche Boudreaux, is now cancer-free according to her doctors.
- The Orange County Register

A Los Angeles County judge orders TMZ to pay Mighty Ducks of San Diego owner Tiffany Disney more than $78 million USD for "blatant violations" of Ms. Disney's privacy. This comes after a 2006 incident in which a videographer for the tabloid website allegedly shot footage of Tiffany getting her diaper changed in the locker room during a Mighty Ducks/Kings game at the Staples Center.
- Inside Edition
1. Hopefully when DeviantArt is bought by Yahoo, most of the disgusting content is removed from there
2. Glad to see Ivy free from cancer
3. Now that's just rude, people need to stop bothering and making fun of Tiffany Disney because of her problems
Devils make a deal with Satan: Miroslav Satan, who won a Stanley Cup with the Buffalo Sabres in 2007, has signed a one year deal with the New Jersey Devils of the IHL.
- The Newark Star-Ledger
Nice headline

The major animation networks are as follows:

Parent Company​
Network​
Disney Enterprises, Inc.​
The Disney Channel
Toon Disney​
Nezumi (Anime block on Toon Disney)
Marvel Mondays (Disney Channel block)
The Dojo (FX adult anime block)
ADHD (FX Flash animation block)
Eddsworld (FX)
Happy Tree Friends (FX)
Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Disney Channel)​
The Jim Henson Company​
Nickelodeon
Nick, Jr.
Noggin
TeenNick
Nicktoons Network
ESPNick (Formerly Nick Games and Sports for Kids)
XYZ​
NFL SlimeTime (ESPNick)
Guts (ESPNick)
Hannah Montana (Nickelodeon)
Reruns from the Hanna-Barbera and Muppet libraries​
TBS+Paramount​
Cartoon Nework
Boomerang
MTV​
Beavis and Butt-Head (MTV/Adult Swim)
Aeon Flux (MTV/Adult Swim)
Spongebob Squarepants (Cartoon Network)
Classic Popeye, Betty Boop and Little Lulu shorts from the Fleischer-Terry library
Classic Tom and Jerry shorts from the MGM library​
Bally's Inc.​
Festival (family)
The Hub (general entertainment)​
Bozo the Clown (2010 revival slated for Festival and WGN)​
CBS Discovery​
Oaxis (Formerly Discovery Kids)​
Reruns from the Nelvana and Screen Gems libraries​
Peacock​
USA Cartoon Express
Animax (co-owned w/ Sony Corporation of America)​
Totally Spies (USACX)
Tales from the Neighborhood (USACX)
Classic cartoons from the Famous Studios library​
Saban Metromedia​
Odyssey​
Samurai Pizza Cats
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
What's with Andy?
Sailor Moon

And then there's Warner Freefrom which is pretty much just Looney Tunes and Merv Griffin game shows 24/7.
1. Disney's Animation networks and blocks are looking good, I wonder what else could air on FX's ADHD block that isn't Web Animation, maybe Archer?
2. Is Noggin still gonna exist past 2009?
3. What else does ESPNick air other than NFL SlimeTime and Guts?
4. On the topic of Cartoon Network, can there please be an show on there that isn't from Nickelodeon OTL and vice versa? Personally, I would have put Chowder and Flapjack on CN along with SpongeBob since those three shows could probably fit together on the same network
5. What programming does [adult swim] have other than Beavis and Butt-Head and Aeon Flux?
6. What other shows do Festival and The Hub air?
7. What original programming will Oaxis have when it eventually gets some?
8. What other shows do USA Cartoon Express, Animax, and Odyssey air?
9. Warner Freeform needs more variety if it's pretty much just Looney Tunes and Merv Griffin shows
Roseanne Barr confirms that an eight-episode revival of her 90's sitcom Roseanne will air on the Miramax Network (formerly AEG TV) later this fall.
- TV Guide

20th Television and Legendary Multimedia both pick up distribution for the second season of Silent X, which will air on FX in the Spring of 2010. Legendary will compensate Columbia-TriStar Television for distribution for Season 1 episodes that will air on XYZ in April.
- Variety

Lionsgate reaches a compromise with USA Cartoon Express to move Totally Spies from its current Action Extreme Team afterschool timeslot to a primetime timeslot on the Bullet Train block. USA released a statement saying that this decision was made amid pressure from FART and One Million Moms to tone down the series' depiction of various fetishes.
- The Hollywood Reporter

Canadians United for Normal Television, FART's cousin north of the border, has been ordered to pay more than $555 million CDN after a Toronto judge defended CBC's airing of Tiffany Disney and Joyce Chung's victory kiss right after the Mighty Ducks of San Diego won last year's Stanley Cup.
- TSN
1. I doubt anyone from the original Roseanne except for Roseanne Barr herself would want to be in the revival after what she said about Johanna Thomas
2. Glad to see Silent X on FX, hopefully there will be better advertising than on it's original network
3. Why was Totally Spies airing on a kids network in the first place with all of it's nasty content?
4. LOL XD, I see what you did there with that acronym
The pipeline for Walt Disney Television Animation right now is as follows:
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (co-produced with Blue Sky)
- Regular Show (co-produced with Legendary)
- Fish Hooks
- Gravity Falls (2012; co-produced with Legendary)
- Sofia the First (2013; co-produced with Blue Sky)
- Steven Universe (2013; co-produced with Legendary)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014; co-produced with Blue Sky) [1]
- Star vs. the Forces of Evil
[1] IOTL, this version ran on Nick from 2012 till about '17 or '18.
1. I like that Blue Sky is producing Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, but why is it premiering later?
2. I have an idea, since Steven Universe is gonna be a Disney show, can OK K.O. be a Disney show too? (Ian Jones-Quartey worked for Steven Universe)

So those are my thoughts on the year so far, before I end this post, I would just like to thank @OldNavy1988 for making this timeline and it's predecessors, they're very fun to read.

@Otakuninja2006

Disney Channel and Toon Disney will both be getting overhauls with Rick Siggelkow now in charge. His experience as executive producer of Shining Time Station and other kids shows should help guide the direction of both networks going forward.
Nice.

What kind of direction will he take the channels?
That's So Raven is the big live action hit for The Disney Channel so far.
I'm very surprised that's still running ITTL at this point considering when it ended IOTL.
From the beginning, The Disney Channel's programming had mostly been a nostalgia-fest with a mix of reruns from the Disney and Fox libraries, plus kid-friendly content licensed from other conglomerates.
I see...................

What are some of the licensed content that they have aired?
If anyone has suggestions on live action series that could help Disney Channel compete with Nickelodeon's juggernaut Hannah Montana, let me know in the Conversation thread.
I got some............Mainly in the acquisitions field.
From the series Disney made IOTL, the only ones I can think of off the top of my head would be ANT Farm, Austin & Ally, Jonas, Sonny with a Chance, Good Luck Charlie or Jessie. One or more of those could go instead to Nickelodeon, Oaxis, TBS or Festival ITTL unless they fit better at Disney.
Well, there's also Nick's non-Dan shows from OTL and CN's live-action shows...........................

For now, Disney Channel should stick with acquisitions.
The pipeline for Walt Disney Television Animation right now is as follows:
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (co-produced with Blue Sky)
- Regular Show (co-produced with Legendary)
- Fish Hooks
- Gravity Falls (2012; co-produced with Legendary)
- Sofia the First (2013; co-produced with Blue Sky)
- Steven Universe (2013; co-produced with Legendary)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014; co-produced with Blue Sky) [1]
- Star vs. the Forces of Evil
Cool.

What about the other shows?

And why is TMNT being pushed back to 2014?
[1] IOTL, this version ran on Nick from 2012 till about '17 or '18.
I know. It ended in 2017.
As for Warner Bros' TV offerings, they do air mostly on Warner Freeform, but they produce Two and a Half Men and Big Bang Theory, both of which air on CBS where they and Luxor each have had a development deal since MyTV went up in smoke.
Cool.

Anything new from Warner Bros. Animation?
Saban had been fighting with Paramount and Mattel over the direction Odyssey should take. Their dispute made it difficult for the network to gain a foothold until they managed to get a tiny slice of the MLB TV contract. When Mattel and Paramount sold their stakes to facilitate Cartoon Network's inclusion in the TBS+Paramount merger, Saban was able to take full control of Odyssey's destiny.

Odyssey's approach to covering Major League Baseball on a Game of the Week basis on Sunday afternoons will more or less mirror what ESPNick does for football on NFL Slimetime.
So what will Odyssey try to do?
Toonami is pretty much dying right now unfortunately.
Dang...............Just like OTL..................
Same thing I said...........

There IS a way to save Toonami, right, or is it too late?
Peacock is still walking a thin tightrope to make sure the Bullet Train block on USACX and Animax don't cannibalize each other.

Just make Animax their adult animation network, including comedy.
@Tacomaster

A Totally Spies episode that aired in 2006 had the trio encounter special guest villain Harvey the Hutt (voiced by Maurice LaMarche), accompanied by Salacious W. Bush (voiced by Eric Bauza). That's when Lionsgate and Peacock both incurred the wrath of both FART and One Million Moms. Marathon Media, the French studio that co-produce Totally Spies with Lionsgate defended the episode saying it was their way of venting their anger against the then-POTUS over his mishandling of Hurricane Katrina.

A more recent episode was to have had Jerry assigning the girls to an unnamed hockey tournament to protect team owner Brittany Bisley (Tara Strong), daughter of billionaire movie mogul Milt Bisley, Jr. It was no secret who this character was based on or what fetish was integrated into the plot. The NHL used its TV contract with the USA Network and NBC as leverage to pressure USACX into burying the episode. The league objected to the episode due to the hypersexualized portrayal of the Brittany Bisley character.
I can't............................
@OldNavy1988
Blue Sky is doing computer-animated shows?! Man, this studio must be eating good.
Yes they are!

Oh, and hi @vl106, nice to meet you! I'm @Otakuninja2006!

Hi! Nice to meet you too!
Great.
What do you think of 2009 ITTL so far?
It's nice so far, barring the recent scandal.
1. Disney's Animation networks and blocks are looking good,
Yep.
I wonder what else could air on FX's ADHD block that isn't Web Animation, maybe Archer?
Archer WILL likely air.
2. Is Noggin still gonna exist past 2009?
I dunno, and I still wanna know what's the difference between that and Nick Jr.

@OldNavy1988, what's the difference between Noggin and Nick Jr?
3. What else does ESPNick air other than NFL SlimeTime and Guts?
Probably their other game shows and stuff.

I did make the suggestion for there being a gaming-themed show........
4. On the topic of Cartoon Network, can there please be an show on there that isn't from Nickelodeon OTL and vice versa? Personally, I would have put Chowder and Flapjack on CN along with SpongeBob since those three shows could probably fit together on the same network
Exactly, but butterflies flap.............

Maybe keep Gumball and some of the other modern CN shows on CN?
5. What programming does [adult swim] have other than Beavis and Butt-Head and Aeon Flux?
Most of their OTL originals, they also probably still air anime....
6. What other shows do Festival and The Hub air?
Basically, any kid-friendly thing from their library..........

Yeah, they too, also needs to have more shows made for them.

And The Hub is their answer to say, TNT or USA.
7. What original programming will Oaxis have when it eventually gets some?
There's a Gidget revival as well as The Modifyers.
8. What other shows do USA Cartoon Express, Animax, and Odyssey air?
USACX airs The Penguins of Madagascar, Big Nate, Tales from the Neighborhood as well as Totally Spies!, One Piece and some of the older Universal shows.

Animax airs anime.........I'm not sure of any new additions since we basically never cover that, but they also need a revamp.

Odyssey basically airs Saban/DiC/New Line's family stuff and now has MLB games.
9. Warner Freeform needs more variety if it's pretty much just Looney Tunes and Merv Griffin shows
1. I doubt anyone from the original Roseanne except for Roseanne Barr herself would want to be in the revival after what she said about Johanna Thomas
EXACTLY!!!!
2. Glad to see Silent X on FX, hopefully there will be better advertising than on it's original network
Right, and I'm sure they're gonna pimp it to the moon!
3. Why was Totally Spies airing on a kids network in the first place with all of it's nasty content?
HAHA!!!!!!!!!!

No seriously, why???????
4. LOL XD, I see what you did there with that acronym
Me too, but considering some of the crap that happened ITTL, I'm less impressed about it and more uncomfortable about it.
1. I like that Blue Sky is producing Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, but why is it premiering later?
Same thing I wanna know.
2. I have an idea, since Steven Universe is gonna be a Disney show, can OK K.O. be a Disney show too? (Ian Jones-Quartey worked for Steven Universe)
I think that'd work wonders!
So those are my thoughts on the year so far, before I end this post, I would just like to thank @OldNavy1988 for making this timeline and it's predecessors, they're very fun to read.
Yep!

Maybe keep Gumball and some of the other modern CN shows on CN?
That's a good idea, especially because I can't imagine any of the Cartoon Network Studios shows from the 2010s onwards except for Adventure Time and it's spin-offs airing on Nickelodeon ITTL

Most of their OTL originals, they also probably still air anime....
One post I saw on here by @OldNavy1988 says that Family Guy still airs on [adult swim] ITTL despite Disney owning Fox much earlier

Here's the post:
Adult Swim has Home Movies and Aqua Teen Hunger Force at the moment. Plus reruns of Beavis and Butthead and Family Guy.
This gives me hope that the other Fox shows like Futurama and American Dad air on [adult swim] ITTL too
And if the license to air Fox shows expires like OTL, at least [adult swim] will still have stuff like Robot Chicken and Beavis and Butt-Head, they can also air King of the Hill now since TBS and Paramount merged
One thing I want to know the most about [adult swim] is what happened to Space Ghost Coast to Coast, Sealab 2021, The Brak Show, and Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law?
I think that'd work wonders!
Yeah, especially if there's a Disney-fied version of Crossover Nexus!

Last edited:
@vl106
As of March 2009 ITTL here is Adult Swim's early lineup.

10:00 Beavis and Butt-Head
10:30 King of the Hill
11:00 Family Guy
Midnight Robot Chicken

All times Eastern and Pacific.

oldnavy i got you to right that entment new headline saying that micheal jackson is thinking of building his own themepark in araoznia. I have several ideas for that park. I just invited i into a tread where i dissued my ideas for the park. They include a thriller ride and peter pan themed section

@vl106

Three possible ideas for a Disney version of Crossover Nexus:

Disney Infinity
Sorcerer's Arena
Mirrorverse

I think there might be one or two others I'm forgetting from IOTL.

@vl106

Midnight Robot Chicken

Are KOTH and Family Guy still Fox shows, or are they owned by TBS-Paramount?

And wow, a whole hour of Family Guy?

@vl106

Midnight Robot Chicken

That's a nice lineup, I especially like how Beavis and Butt-Head is starting off the block instead of King of the Hill

That's a good idea, especially because I can't imagine any of the Cartoon Network Studios shows from the 2010s onwards except for Adventure Time and it's spin-offs airing on Nickelodeon ITTL
Exactly.
One post I saw on here by @OldNavy1988 says that Family Guy still airs on [adult swim] ITTL despite Disney owning Fox much earlier

I'd rather Disney took it from them to air on FX.
Here's the post:

This gives me hope that the other Fox shows like Futurama and American Dad air on [adult swim] ITTL too
And if the license to air Fox shows expires like OTL, at least [adult swim] will still have stuff like Robot Chicken and Beavis and Butt-Head, they can also air King of the Hill now since TBS and Paramount merged
One thing I want to know the most about [adult swim] is what happened to Space Ghost Coast to Coast, Sealab 2021, The Brak Show, and Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law?
Yeah, what happened to those?

And I forgot King of the Hill was owned by Paramount.
Yeah, especially if there's a Disney-fied version of Crossover Nexus!
That'd be awesome!
@vl106

Midnight Robot Chicken

Cool! Even see the old-school [as] reference as well!
@vl106

Three possible ideas for a Disney version of Crossover Nexus:

Disney Infinity
Sorcerer's Arena
Mirrorverse

I think there might be one or two others I'm forgetting from IOTL.
I like Infinity better........

OH MY GOD.........!!!!!!

I forgot that even existed........

Ah, the mid 2010s, that time period never ceases to amaze me!
Are KOTH and Family Guy still Fox shows, or are they owned by TBS-Paramount?

And wow, a whole hour of Family Guy?
That's a nice lineup, I especially like how Beavis and Butt-Head is starting off the block instead of King of the Hill
KOTH is a Paramount production, and Disney, through Fox, produces Family Guy.
Yep.

Space Ghost: Coast to Coast, The Brak Show, Harvey Birdman and Sealab 2021 air on a newly revamped Nick at Nite ITTL.

The traditional Nick at Nite staples, classic reruns licensed from other studios' libraries, now air on XYZ instead.

Space Ghost: Coast to Coast, The Brak Show, Harvey Birdman and Sealab 2021 air on a newly revamped Nick at Nite ITTL.

The traditional Nick at Nite staples, classic reruns licensed from other studios' libraries, now air on XYZ instead.
Interesting, what else airs on this newly revamped Nick at Nite?

Backtracking a little bit, the NHL's main objection to the Totally Spies episode that depicts a parody of Tiffany Disney was the blatant and unnecessary fanservice, specifically "diaper shots" in place of panty shots and upskirts. As a matter of full disclosure, the Tiffany parody is depicted as a friend to the Spies. The actual villain in the episode in question is a parody of James Dolan, who owned the New York Rangers at the time the episode was being made. Dolan was forced by both the NHL and NBA to sell MSG Holdings, the Rangers' parent company, a month before the episode was supposed to air.

Have they been airing on AS beforehand?
Space Ghost: Coast to Coast actually launched in April of 1994 at 8 PM Eastern and Pacific, slotted as the last show for the regular Nickelodeon schedule, moving the start of Nick at Nite back to 8:30.

Slowly, the retro reruns that were once the bulk of Nick at Nite moved to TV Land, which Henson co-owned with CBS. In 2001, that opened up timeslots for The Brak Show and Sealab 2021. In 2003, The Venture Bros. debuted on Nick at Nite.

Last edited: