As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Revised Disney Pipeline (2009 thru '14)

Race to Witch Mountain (Disney)
Max Payne (Fox/Dark Castle)
Taken (Fox/Dark Castle)
The Princess and the Frog (Disney/WDCA)
Futurama: Into the Wild Green Yonder (Fox)
Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (Disney/Blue Sky)
I Love You, Beth Cooper (Fox or Hyperion)
Coraline (Disney/Laika)
Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (Disney)
Looks to be a stacked year. I personally would select Hyperion for the Beth Cooper feature.
Tooth Fairy (Disney)
National Treasure 3: Edge of History (Disney/Legendary)
X-Men Origins: Gambit (Fox/Marvel)
The Sorcerer's Apprentice (Disney/Legendary)
Knight and Day (Fox/Legendary)
Pretty big pipeline here as well.
The Royal Swashbucklers (Fox/Legendary)
Rise of the Planet of the Apes (Fox)
X-Men: First Class (Fox/Marvel)
We Bought a Zoo (Disney)
Rumpelstiltskin (Disney/WDCA)
I think we could do with more Disney movies here.
Wreck it Ralph (Disney/Blue Sky)
21 Jump Street (Fox)
Justice League/Avengers (DC/Marvel crossover)
Red Tails (Fox/Amblin)
Lincoln (Fox/Amblin)
Parental Guidance (Disney)
ParaNorman (Disney/Laika)
The Watch (Fox)
Amazing library here.
Saving Mr. Banks (Disney)
Oh, yeah. We definitely need more films this year.
Guardians of the Galaxy (Fox/Marvel)
TMNT: Mutant Mayhem (Disney/Fox)
Big Hero Six (Disney/Blue Sky)
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (Fox)
X-Men: Days of Future Past (Fox/Marvel)
The Boxtrolls (Disney/Laika)
Not a bad library.
TBD
Power Pack (Marvel)
Maybe put that film in 2013?
Made Elsewhere ITTL
Hannah Montana the Movie (Touchstone/Nickelodeon)
Pandora (New Line Cinema; Released by Fox IOTL as Avatar)
Alvin and the Chipmunks 2: The Squeaquel (Paramount)
12 Rounds (Universal/AEW Studios)
Predators (Carolco/Warner Bros.)
The A-Team (Universal)
Ramona and Beezus (Paramount, RKO, Universal or Columbia-TriStar)
Machete (Luxor, Lionsgate or Dimension Films/Troublemaker)
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of Dawn Treader (Paramount)
Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son (RKO)
The Muppets (Touchstone)
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (Luxor/Dark Horse)
Walking with Dinosaurs (Paramount/BBC)
Oz: The Great and Powerful (Paramount/MGM)
Mr. Peabody and Sherman (Luxor/Bullwinkle Studios)
That's fair all around here. I especially like that James Cameron's series is called Pandora ITTL.

I would honestly pick Columbia-TriStar for Ramona and Beezus, and Lionsgate for Machete.
On the bubble (This means I haven't decided if I want Disney to keep these or if they'd fit elsewhere)
Old Dogs
A Christmas Carol
(Jim Carrey version)
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Percy Jackson
Mister Popper's Penguins
Fantastic Mister Fox
Prom
Real Steel
The Croods
Epic
Turbo
The Book of Life
I would add A Christmas Carol, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Percy Jackson, Fantastic Mr. Fox, and Epic to the Disney stable. The others can go someplace else, like:

Paramount:
Old Dogs
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Universal:
The Croods
Turbo
The Book of Life

Columbia-TriStar:
Prom
Mr. Popper's Penguins
Real Steel

Also, may I add that having Fantastic Mr. Fox as a Disney film would make so much sense.

Revised Disney Pipeline (2009 thru '14)

Race to Witch Mountain (Disney)
Max Payne (Fox/Dark Castle)
Taken (Fox/Dark Castle)
The Princess and the Frog (Disney/WDCA)
Futurama: Into the Wild Green Yonder (Fox)
Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (Disney/Blue Sky)
I Love You, Beth Cooper (Fox or Hyperion)
Coraline (Disney/Laika)
Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (Disney)

Tooth Fairy (Disney)
National Treasure 3: Edge of History (Disney/Legendary)
X-Men Origins: Gambit (Fox/Marvel)
The Sorcerer's Apprentice (Disney/Legendary)
Knight and Day (Fox/Legendary)

The Royal Swashbucklers (Fox/Legendary)
Rise of the Planet of the Apes (Fox)
X-Men: First Class (Fox/Marvel)
We Bought a Zoo (Disney)
Rumpelstiltskin (Disney/WDCA)

Wreck it Ralph (Disney/Blue Sky)
21 Jump Street (Fox)
Justice League/Avengers (DC/Marvel crossover)
Red Tails (Fox/Amblin)
Lincoln (Fox/Amblin)
Parental Guidance (Disney)
ParaNorman (Disney/Laika)
The Watch (Fox)

Saving Mr. Banks (Disney)

Guardians of the Galaxy (Fox/Marvel)
TMNT: Mutant Mayhem (Disney/Fox)
Big Hero Six (Disney/Blue Sky)
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (Fox)
X-Men: Days of Future Past (Fox/Marvel)
The Boxtrolls (Disney/Laika)

TBD
Power Pack (Marvel)

Made Elsewhere ITTL
Hannah Montana the Movie (Touchstone/Nickelodeon)
Pandora (New Line Cinema; Released by Fox IOTL as Avatar)
Alvin and the Chipmunks 2: The Squeaquel (Paramount)
12 Rounds (Universal/AEW Studios)
Predators (Carolco/Warner Bros.)
The A-Team (Universal)
Ramona and Beezus (Paramount, RKO, Universal or Columbia-TriStar)
Machete (Luxor, Lionsgate or Dimension Films/Troublemaker)
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of Dawn Treader (Paramount)
Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son (RKO)
The Muppets (Touchstone)
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (Luxor/Dark Horse)
Walking with Dinosaurs (Paramount/BBC)
Oz: The Great and Powerful (Paramount/MGM)
Mr. Peabody and Sherman (Luxor/Bullwinkle Studios)

On the bubble (This means I haven't decided if I want Disney to keep these or if they'd fit elsewhere)
Old Dogs
A Christmas Carol
(Jim Carrey version)
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Percy Jackson
Mister Popper's Penguins
Fantastic Mister Fox
Prom
Real Steel
The Croods
Epic
Turbo
The Book of Life
Fanastic mr fox and book of life of stopmotion. Since disney has a deal with likia I would give them to someone else

Turbo and the Croods are dreamwork films so I would give them to peacock

Here's how the current letterhead looks when Tiffany replies to fan mail.

Mighty Ducks Sports & Entertainment
A Subsidiary of Disney Enterprises, Inc.
3500 Sports Arena Blvd
San Diego, CA

Tiffany L. Disney, Chairwoman of the Board
Joyce Chung, Publicist
Brian Burke, Mighty Ducks (NHL) General Manager
Julie Foudy, San Diego Wave (WMLS) Vice President

Notes:
The street address above is where the Pechanga Arena sits IOTL. Again, this is located in San Diego's Point Loma neighborhood.

Using this map as reference, the Sempra Energy Center sits on the east side of the parking lot. The footprint of the OTL Pechanga Arena houses the San Diego Hall of Champions, a hall of fame honoring sports figures with close ties to the region. For those of you from the San Diego area, Kobey's Swap Meet still exists at its usual spot in the Sempra Energy Center parking lot ITTL.
PASD_Venue_Map.png

The exterior of the Sempra Energy Center (below, right) is identical to that of the OTL Arrowhead Pond of Anaheim/Honda Center.
ITTL, the Sempra Energy Center opened in 1996, next door to the old Sports Arena (below, left), which was the Ducks' temporary home.
Walt Disney, Jr. built the Sempra Energy Center entirely with his own fortune and with WED Imagineering involved with the venue's architecture.
After Tiffany Disney took charge of the Ducks, she consulted with her dad's attorneys to make sure she could legally use part of her trust fund towards routine maintenance and future upgrades for the venue.
Sports-Arena-800x533.jpg
67927333.A7I507Ip.IMG_8182ArrowheadPond.jpg

Naming rights history:
Arrowhead Pond of San Diego (1996-2001)
Sempra Energy Center (Since 2001)

And yes, Wild Wing still has a statue.
3685643.jpg

Joyce's title was originally "Director of Community Outreach." However, this was changed to "Publicist" after the Ducks swept the Penguins to win the Stanley Cup. This change really came about because Joyce felt the original was too wordy and hard for fans to remember.​

D
I mean I said dreamworks because of DreamWorks initially optioned to make The Book of Life back in 2007. However, production was cancelled due to "creative differences" with director Jorge Gutierrez.[33]
Dream works has plenty of project. Reel FX needs it more then Dreamworks. I would only support the book of life at dreamworkseif Reel fx does tubro, the croods , trolls or the boss baby or get an ttl orignal project that is a big succus.

Last edited:
More NHL Owners on Tiffany Disney

OIP.YreoSCLUujzjhPz3tU4NRQHaJQ

Mark Chipman (Winnipeg Jets)
"Tiffany proved to be the vote we needed for The Great One to greenlight our purchase of the former Virginia Rhinos. Tiff at first didn't want to see the Norfolk area lose the Rhinos in the same way our city lost the old Jets. But we were able to change her mind when we explained the Rhinos' economic troubles to the Board of Governors."

Entertainment News for Early January 2009
Entertainment News for Early January 2009

HBO confirms they will offer a free broadcast of We Are One, a commemorate concert that will take place in Washington as part of the inauguration of our 45th President Barack Obama.
- CNN on UPN

Bob Iger will officially succeed Herb Scannell as head of Bally in April. With Iger now the owner of the NFL Broncos, this will restore Bally's previous ties to our region with its Namco division having saved the NHL Rockies from relocation in the early Eighties.
- The Denver Post

Sam Register announced several confirmations on Paramount's official YouTube channel. Firstly, as was previously rumored, Reese Witherspoon will voice Elle Woods in an upcoming Tom and Jerry/Legally Blonde crossover. Second, John Travolta will reprise his role in a crossover with Grease. Thirdly Tom Cruise and Val Kilmer will each reprise their respective characters for a Tom and Jerry crossover with Top Gun.
- Access Hollywood

The Sports Page
Multiple goalies could be changing addresses before the trade deadline. Marc-Andre Fleury says he and Sidney Crosby are now at each other's throats in Pittsburgh. Henrik Lundqvist says he's had enough of James Dolan's crap. JS Giguere, the hero of San Diego's Stanley Cup sweep of the Pens last June, now says he'd rather retire than relinquish the starting job to stellar backup Jonas Hiller. And before the dust settles, rising KHL net minder Sergei Bobrovsky now says he's ready for stardom across the Atlantic.
- The Hockey News

NFL Playoff Seedings
AFC
1) Carolina Panthers (South champs)
2) Indianapolis Colts (North champs)
3) Baltimore Marauders (East champs)
4) San Diego Chargers (West champs)
5) Pittsburgh Steelers (wild card)
6) Denver Broncos (wild card)

NFC
1) Arizona Cardinals (West champs)
2) Philadelphia Eagles (East champs)
3) St Louis Sorcerers (South champs)
4) Chicago Bears (North champs)
5) New Orleans Saints
6) Los Angeles Rams

Sam Register announced several confirmations on Paramount's official YouTube channel. Firstly, as was previously rumored, Reese Witherspoon will voice Elle Woods in an upcoming Tom and Jerry/Legally Blonde crossover. Second, John Travolta will reprise his role in a crossover with Grease. Thirdly Tom Cruise and Val Kilmer will each reprise their respective characters for a Tom and Jerry crossover with Top Gun.
- Access Hollywood
Tom and jerry crossovers with legally blonde and top gun? This sounds like a fever dream.

Granted, we have Tom and Jerry crossing over with Willy Wonka and Jonny Quest, so it just depends on who owns the cat and mouse for the "bizarre crossover quota".

Besides, wait until you see what Disney owns. It's a knockout!

Lest we forget crossovers with Crocodile Dundee, Ghostbusters and 007.

Yes. Urusei Yatsura, TMNT, Casper, Carmen Sandiego, Star Wars...I could go on all day.....

This Just In (January 2009)
Rumor Mill:
A potential Kingdom Hearts spin-off is in the works, slated to be set in a galaxy far, far away. Possible planets Sora could explore could include Tatooine, Hoth, Bespin, Kashyyyk, Naboo, Coruscant and Mustafar.

Speaking of Thomas ITTL, how did Tugs get on here considering how close it was for getting a second season had they secured an American backer for the funding?
Tugs still aired on ITV in the UK just like IOTL. In the United States, it ran on the USA Network in 1990 as part of the original Cartoon Express block. However, during the spring months of 1990, USA had the cable rights to the World League of American Football. Therefore, Tugs, which usually aired at 11 am on the west coast, was often preempted every other Saturday when USA shortened the Cartoon Express block to carry the first game of a World League doubleheader, usually when a European team is playing at home.

Right now, Britt Allcroft is trying to bring Tugs back to TV. In fact, a year ago, she exteded her current North American distribution deal with Disney through 2014.

Tugs still aired on ITV in the UK just like IOTL. In the United States, it ran on the USA Network in 1990 as part of the original Cartoon Express block. However, during the spring months of 1990, USA had the cable rights to the World League of American Football. Therefore, Tugs, which usually aired at 11 am on the west coast, was often preempted every other Saturday when USA shortened the Cartoon Express block to carry the first game of a World League doubleheader, usually when a European team is playing at home.

Right now, Britt Allcroft is trying to bring Tugs back to TV. In fact, a year ago, she exteded her current North American distribution deal with Disney through 2014.
Well, that's on her for not giving Tugs to Disney in the first place. No time like the present, though, even if the show would be deemed "too old".