As Dreamers Do Part Deux

No, but I do have one question REGARDING Flash Gordon: Does it include the theme song?
Yes it will. But I haven't decided yet if I want to use the original theme or have a new recording with either Adam Lambert or David Bowie doing the vocals.

Has Comedy Central recovered since last year? And does it have any animated shows besides South Park?
Yes they have.

After Stephen Colbert moved to CBS, John Oliver has taken his place on The Daily Show.

As for live action scripted shows, there's The Sarah Silverman Program and The Root of All Evil with Lewis Black.

More animated series will join South Park on the network. Superjail and China, Illinois launched last Fall. Look for Ugly Americans in the Fall of 2009 or in the Spring of 2010.

Yes they have.

After Stephen Colbert moved to CBS, John Oliver has taken his place on The Daily Show.

As for live action scripted shows, there's The Sarah Silverman Program and The Root of All Evil with Lewis Black.

More animated series will join South Park on the network. Superjail and China, Illinois launched last Fall. Look for Ugly Americans in the Fall of 2009 or in the Spring of 2010.
Glad that they recovered, and nice to see Superjail and China, IL on Comedy Central, they kinda do look like shows that would be on Comedy Central.

What happened to Drawn Together, does it exist ITTL?

Ottl Producer sued disney over hanha montna claiming that he pitched a show in 2001 called rock n roland that was essently hanha montana with a male lead. He even suggested the option of retooling the show with a female lead On a slight tagnet any one remeber the animanted hanhana montna in verison 1.0 of american magic. It was canccleed in the first season due to head animator seth mcfarnle putting child inpoarate things in it . It was relaunched a year later with rachel stone as the head aniamtor. Rachel heavily retooled the show as oldnavy descrised as quote "a mix of Jem and the Holograms meets Sailor Moon with Miley assuming the Jerrica Benton/Serena Tsukhino role." . Heres a nutty disney produce the american magic 1.0 rachel stone verison of hannha montan under name rockin Rhoda or Rockin Rhoda and the Rockin Rollers . I chose the name as an inside joke about the rockin roland lawsuite. Could Rockin Rhoda work as live action show or should it be animated like the aerican magic verison of hanha montana.Although this shouw will probbly air after hanha monta is done it will probby need some other then miley cyrus to star in it. perhaps Demi Lovato. .I
Sorry I didn't respond to this earlier.

I like the Rockin' Rhoda title. I don't know who could actually play Rhoda. If Demi Lovato is still doing Sonny with a Chance, I might need to invent a fictional actress to play Rhoda.

I'll also need supporting characters and a premise. Not sure if this would work better live action or animated.

Here's what I have as a rough idea:

Rockin' Rhoda
Created and developed by Rachel Stone-Abbott and Linda Woolverton
Produced by Legendary Multimedia in association with Walt Disney Television

That's pretty much it.

Airing options:
- The Disney Channel
- Disney X.D.
- Fox's SatAm lineup
- VH1

Launch: 2010 or 2011.

Sorry I didn't respond to this earlier.

I like the Rockin' Rhoda title. I don't know who could actually play Rhoda. If Demi Lovato is still doing Sonny with a Chance, I might need to invent a fictional actress to play Rhoda.

I'll also need supporting characters and a premise. Not sure if this would work better live action or animated.

Here's what I have as a rough idea:

Rockin' Rhoda
Created and developed by Rachel Stone-Abbott and Linda Woolverton
Produced by Legendary Multimedia in association with Walt Disney Television

That's pretty much it.

Airing options:
- The Disney Channel
- Disney X.D.
- Fox's SatAm lineup
- VH1

Launch: 2010 or 2011.

If live action put it on disney channel. If animated put it on Fox's SatAm lineup with possiable renruns on disney channel

As a way of distancing Rockin Rhohda from hanha montana Rockin Rondha's secert idenity is not a succesfull pop star. Rhonda could either be a girll with a crush on a male rock star or she could be a pop star wannabe . If go with the wannabel angle perhaps Rhonda is kinda of like rebbeba black. In other words she got picked up by a label but a poorly written song the label forced her to sing combined with a humlaiting music video her made her a laughing stook . However the the guradain of the mike of destiny, looked past the bad song and music video and saw rhonda good heart , talent and passion for music and chose her to be the weilder of the miked.

I got several demi loovto to be the star in rockin rhonda

1 Selena Gomez. You played a rival pop star to Hannah Montana in few eposides of the show. Thus I feel that it would be ironic for her to star in diseny anwer to to the hanabara version of hannha montana. The problem is that wizards of wavelry place could interfer with her staring in roccking Rhonda. However you didn't mention that Selna stars in Wizards in this timeline so it possible that somewell else was cast as alex russo leaving selena free to star in Rockin Rhonda

2 Meaghan Jette Martin she palyed tess the main villian of camp rock

3 Anna Maria Perez de Taglé she played Ella one of Tess two sidekics

4 Jasmine Richards she palyed Peggy she played Tess's other sidekick Peggy. The problem with jasmine is she lip lyned to an older singer in camp rock

5 Aaryn Doyle she played Lola Scott one of the only two people at camp rock who didn't turn on Mitiche after Tess exposed the fact that she was the daughter of the caterer and not the president of hot tunes china.

Last edited:
If live action put it on disney channel. If animated put it on Fox's SatAm lineup with possiable renruns on disney channel

As a way of distancing Rockin Rhohda from hanha montana Rockin Rondha's secert idenity is not a succesfull pop star. Rhonda could either be a girll with a crush on a male rock star or she could be a pop star wannabe . If go with the wannabel angle perhaps Rhonda is kinda of like rebbeba black. In other words she got picked up by a label but a poorly written song the label forced her to sing combined with a humlaiting music video her made her a laughing stook . However the the guradain of the mike of destiny, looked past the bad song and music video and saw rhonda good heart , talent and passion for music and chose her to be the weilder of the miked.

I got several demi loovto to be the star in rockin rhonda

1 Selena Gomez. You played a rival pop star to Hannah Montana in few eposides of the show. Thus I feel that it would be ironic for her to star in diseny anwer to to the hanabara version of hannha montana. The problem is that wizards of wavelry place could interfer with her staring in roccking Rhonda. However you didn't mention that Selna stars in Wizards in this timeline so it possible that somewell else was cast as alex russo leaving selena free to star in Rockin Rhonda

2 Meaghan Jette Martin she palyed tess the main villian of camp rock

3 Anna Maria Perez de Taglé she played Ella one of Tess two sidekics

4 Jasmine Richards she palyed Peggy she played Tess's other sidekick Peggy. The problem with jasmine is she lip lyned to an older singer in camp rock

5 Aaryn Doyle she played Lola Scott one of the only two people at camp rock who didn't turn on Mitiche after Tess exposed the fact that she was the daughter of the caterer and not the president of hot tunes china.
Here's some more ideas for rockin rhonda. The man is a democally possed record porducer or taltent agent. In most eposides the democially possed agent goes around looking for a vitim and tricks them into signing a magic contract that steals there soul and turns them into the monster of the day. For a touch of ironly the perhaps before the proudcer slash agent got possed by the demon he signed up Rhonda with a regualar contract but dumped her after her debut single and music video bombed bigger then Rebbeca black's firday.

Rhonda should hava boy friend or secert chrush called roland. If he is her boyfriend he should unware of rhonda secert during season 1 but find it out in season 2. After finding out rohnda secert should Roland gain a magic gutair or should be their an epsoide where rhonda winds out of commoison and he takes the mike of desnity only to find out he not cut out to be a super hero

Do you like the idea of rhonda have a side kick who has no superpower but it an exclennt marital arist and dancer

Do you want a more conert permise or does the bio info i gave you for rhonda and her supporting characters enough

Rockin' Rhonda sounds like an awesome-as-hell show to compete against Hannah Montana.

I say make this a hybrid with the fighting scenes being animated while the rest of the show is live-action.

Put it on Disney Channel instead of Fox. TDC needs it more. In fact, quite soon, it's gonna be time for me to make predictions for the 2009-10 SatAM season.

It is likely that Rockin' Rhonda will likely be a mid-season replacement. Otherwise, it would come off as having been rushed for the sake of trying to give Hannah Montana a run for her money.

What’s going on RN

Right now, Flash Gordon (Universal) and Star Trek (RKO) are about to come out in theatres.

Right now, Disney is rushing the launch of Rockin Rhonda to cash in on the success of Nickelodeon's Hannah Montana.

@WB18 @TheMatthew25 @stratonapba @farmerted555 @mrcubfan415
Right now, the NHL has three of its four semifinal series tied. The Mighty Ducks and Canucks will play Game 7 of their series in Vancouver. In the Eastern Conference, the Caps and Pens will play Game 7 in Pittsburgh. The Bruins and Red Wings will play Game 7 of their series in Boston. Meanwhile, the Rockies bowed out to the Blackhawks in five games. Now, Chicago awaits the winner of the San Diego/Vancouver series for the Western Conference finals.

@WB18 @TheMatthew25 @stratonapba @farmerted555 @mrcubfan415
Right now, the NHL has three of its four semifinal series tied. The Mighty Ducks and Canucks will play Game 7 of their series in Vancouver. In the Eastern Conference, the Caps and Pens will play Game 7 in Pittsburgh. The Bruins and Red Wings will play Game 7 of their series in Boston. Meanwhile, the Rockies bowed out to the Blackhawks in five games. Now, Chicago awaits the winner of the San Diego/Vancouver series for the Western Conference finals.
Go Canucks and Capitals, I want someone new this year! (And Red Wings, I guess, lesser of the two evils lol)

Flash Gordon (2009 Movie)
flashgordon_LCP.gif

Flash Gordon
Released by Universal Pictures through Peacock Releasing on May 15, 2009

Produced in association with
King Features Syndicate

Based upon characters created by
Alex Raymond

Directed by
Louis Leterrier

Screenplay by
Zak Penn

Executive Producers
Kevin Feige
Gale Anne Hurd

Music
Brian Tyler

"Flash" from the 1980 version performed by Queen, remixed new additional lyrics by Adam Lambert and David Bowie

Main Cast
Chris Evans as Flash Gordon
Thora Birch as Dale Arden
Stanley Tucci as Dr. Hans Zarkov
Natalie Portman as Princess Aura
Jackie Chan as Ming the Merciless
Brian Cox as General Klytus
Monica Belucci as General Kala
Brian Blessed as Vultan
Taylor Kitsch as Prince Barin

Main Notes
Freddy Mercury's vocals for the 2009 remix of the "Flash" song are still intact. Lambert and Bowie complement Freddie with their vocals.
Brian Blessed is one of few cast members from the 1980 version who came back to play their old roles 29 years later.​

Go Canucks and Capitals, I want someone new this year! (And Red Wings, I guess, lesser of the two evils lol)

Western Conference Finals (Carried by NBC)
Canucks vs. Blackhawks

Naslund, Luongo and the Sedin twins vs. Kane and Toews

Games 1 and 2 will be played at Lionsgate Place. Games 3 and 4 will be played at the United Center.
If necessary, Game 5 will be played in Vancouver, Game 6 in Chicago and back to Vancouver for Game 7.

Eastern Conference Finals (Carried by SBC)
Capitals vs. Red Wings

Ovechkin, Laich, Semin and Backstrom vs. Lidstrom, Datsyuk and Zetterberg

Games 1 and 2 will be played at Verizon Center. Games 3 and 4 will be played at Joe Louis Arena.
If necessary, Game 5 will be in Washington, Game 6 in Detroit and back to Washington for Game 7.

Because of injuries to Jose Theodore, Semyon Varlamov will start in goal for the Caps for Game 1.

Tiffany Disney on the Mighty Ducks getting bounced by the Canucks in seven games.
"I know everybody in San Diego will be disappointed by our playoff exit, but this year just wasn't meant to be. However, I feel we still have a decent team that'll keep us in contention for the postseason. Our focus right now is to regroup and rejuvenate for September."

What's the future of Brian Burke with your franchise?

Tiff:
"Next week, I will give him permission to interview for the Rangers job. The new owner Steve Cohen said he wanted to clean house and Brian was one of the names he was interested in hiring to replace Glen Sather in the Ranger front office."

How about for Randy Carlyle?

Tiff:
"He has about two years left of his deal. If we miss the playoffs in 2010, he'll be on the hot seat the year after."

Right now, Flash Gordon (Universal) and Star Trek (RKO) are about to come out in theatres.
Nice. I'ma update my schedulem prototype.
Right now, Disney is rushing the launch of Rockin Rhonda to cash in on the success of Nickelodeon's Hannah Montana.
Don't rush it..................

Wait for Spring.
flashgordon_LCP.gif

Flash Gordon
Released by Universal Pictures through Peacock Releasing on May 15, 2009

Produced in association with
King Features Syndicate

Based upon characters created by
Alex Raymond

Directed by
Louis Leterrier

Screenplay by
Zak Penn

Executive Producers
Kevin Feige
Gale Anne Hurd

Music
Brian Tyler

"Flash" from the 1980 version performed by Queen, remixed new additional lyrics by Adam Lambert and David Bowie

Main Cast
Chris Evans as Flash Gordon
Thora Birch as Dale Arden
Stanley Tucci as Dr. Hans Zarkov
Natalie Portman as Princess Aura
Jackie Chan as Ming the Merciless
Brian Cox as General Klytus
Monica Belucci as General Kala
Brian Blessed as Vultan
Taylor Kitsch as Prince Barin

Main Notes
Freddy Mercury's vocals for the 2009 remix of the "Flash" song are still intact. Lambert and Bowie complement Freddie with their vocals.
Brian Blessed is one of few cast members from the 1980 version who came back to play their old roles 29 years later.​
Cool! When's the new Star Trek movie coming out?