As Dreamers Do Part Deux

The MCI Center in Washington, DC, which opened its doors only three and a half years ago, has been closed for over a month to clean up the mess stemming from the Monday Night Raw episode back in May, in which Stephanie McMahon was accidentally "Shit-Faced" thanks to Rikishi (real name Solofa Fatu, Jr.) and his bout with diarrhea.
- WWA Magazine

Stephanie McMahon on the "DC Diarrhea" incident: "I had to completely throw away all my ring attire and take a two-hour shower to get the stink off of me."
- Excerpt from an interview in Pro Wrestling Illustrated

"I can assure you that was an accident," cried Vince McMahon when asked about the incident.
- WTTG (SBC O&O in Washington, DC) Local News

After consulting with the District of Columbia Department of Health, the Washington Mystics of the WNBA will play the first four home games of their season at the McDonough Arena on the campus of Georgetown University. This comes after the MCI Center had to close for cleaning because of the diarrhea incident during a WWA show in May.
- SportsCenter

Because of the cleanup efforts at MCI Center, the NHL initially planned to have the entire Stanley Cup Finals played in San Diego. Instead, it was decided the Capitals will play Games 1 and 2 at the Baltimore Civic Center as a "home away from home." The series with shift to San Diego for Games 3 and 4. If necessary, the MCI Center could be ready to reopen for Games 5 and 6.
- The National Report on Fox Sports Net
I certainly hope this incident didn't happen in real life.

The closest incident was when Andre the Giant took a dump on Bad News Allen in an untelevised event in Mexico prior to Andre's death.

On YouTube is a video of Bam Bam Bigelow discussing that incident.
I heard of that incident. Andre really should have never wrestled again after WM 6 personally.
The MCI Center in Washington, DC, which opened its doors only three and a half years ago, has been closed for over a month to clean up the mess stemming from the Monday Night Raw episode back in May, in which Stephanie McMahon was accidentally "Shit-Faced" thanks to Rikishi (real name Solofa Fatu, Jr.) and his bout with diarrhea.
- WWA Magazine

Stephanie McMahon on the "DC Diarrhea" incident: "I had to completely throw away all my ring attire and take a two-hour shower to get the stink off of me."
- Excerpt from an interview in Pro Wrestling Illustrated

"I can assure you that was an accident," cried Vince McMahon when asked about the incident.
- WTTG (SBC O&O in Washington, DC) Local News

After consulting with the District of Columbia Department of Health, the Washington Mystics of the WNBA will play the first four home games of their season at the McDonough Arena on the campus of Georgetown University. This comes after the MCI Center had to close for cleaning because of the diarrhea incident during a WWA show in May.
- SportsCenter

Because of the cleanup efforts at MCI Center, the NHL initially planned to have the entire Stanley Cup Finals played in San Diego. Instead, it was decided the Capitals will play Games 1 and 2 at the Baltimore Civic Center as a "home away from home." The series with shift to San Diego for Games 3 and 4. If necessary, the MCI Center could be ready to reopen for Games 5 and 6.
- The National Report on Fox Sports Net
Jesus F****** Hell... Was RIkishi's diarrhea that damn bad to the point where the MCI Center had to be closed down for weeks??? Honestly, makes me wonder if he had food poisoning or something?

Also, why did WWA Magazine reveal his name in the issue over the matter?

@drporter357
The allegations against Harris haven't really been publicized yet. As of 2001, only whispers have circulated about his behavior without anything concrete making headlines.

Entertainment News for Mid-June 2001

New trailers out this month
Monster's Inc. (Touchstone/Pixar; Thanksgiving 2001)
Zoolander (Fox; Fall 2001)
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (New Line; Fall 2001)

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Universal; Fall 2001)
Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego (Disney; Summer 2002)
Teen Titans (Columbia-TriStar; Summer 2002)

Columbia-TriStar confirms they will release Stuart Little 2 in July of next year. One industry insider said "It will be a crowded summer box office, so the studio is gonna have to do one hell of a marketing campaign to get families to see it. I mean, Disney is bringing out Carmen Sandiego, and Touchstone is bringing out Hey Arnold! The Movie. Don't forget Attack of the Clones."
- Variety

Warner Bros' "ACME" trademark lawsuit has been thrown out by a Los Angeles judge for being "frivolous."
- The Hollywood Reporter
Maybe have the rumours about his life come to light in mid July.

- WWA Magazine
If Rikishi had diarrhea that bad, why was he allowed to be in the ring in the first place?

I heard of that incident. Andre really should have never wrestled again after WM 6 personally.

Jesus F****** Hell... Was RIkishi's diarrhea that damn bad to the point where the MCI Center had to be closed down for weeks??? Honestly, makes me wonder if he had food poisoning or something?

Also, why did WWA Magazine reveal his name in the issue over the matter?
At what point IOTL did Andre start to break down physically?

Yup. It was food poisoning, but Vince insisted he come to work anyway.

Mr. Fatu had been at the WWA with multiple gimmicks before he became Rikishi, so that was already knowledge to the fans.

Great job, but to @OldNavy1988, Godzilla is on its way! The charter affiliates who signed up for the seventh broadcast network MyNetworkTV, which is about to start in January 2002, were WLNY, KCAL, WCIU, WGTW and KRON. MyNetworkTV is co-owned with two cable outlets, which are Warner Freeform and The Hub. Meanwhile, 20th Century-Fox's Planet of the Apes (directed TTL by Jan de Bont) is on the way, while New Line's Terminator 3 (directed TTL by James Cameron) is also soon.

Great job, but to @OldNavy1988, Godzilla is on its way! The charter affiliates who signed up for the seventh broadcast network MyNetworkTV, which is about to start in January 2002, were WLNY, KCAL, WCIU, WGTW and KRON. MyNetworkTV is co-owned with two cable outlets, which are Warner Freeform and The Hub. Meanwhile, 20th Century-Fox's Planet of the Apes (directed TTL by Jan de Bont) is on the way, while New Line's Terminator 3 (directed TTL by James Cameron) is also soon.
I haven't given the green light on MyTV yet.

Godzilla (2001 Western Film)
3269439847307801.jpg

Godzilla
Released on June 29, 2001 by RKO Radio Pictures

Tagline
Size Does Matter

Production Companies
Toho Co, Ltd
Dark Castle Entertainment

Directed by
Ang Lee

Executive Producers
Robert Zemeckis
Joel Silver

Screenplay
Robert Zemeckis
Bob Gale
Ted Elliott
Terry Rossio

Godzilla designed by
Stan Winston

Music
Alan Silvestri

Main Cast
Mark Wahlberg as Ford Brody
Ken Watanabe as Dr. Ishiro Serizawa
Cliff Robertson as Joe Brody
Judith Hoag as Elle Brody
Jesse McCartney as Sam Brody
Rosemary Harris as Sandra Brody
Sam Elliott as Admiral William Stenz
Dennis Haysbert as Captain Russell Hampton
Edward James Olmos as Sergeant Tre Morales
Andy Serkis as Godzilla (Mo-Cap)

Notes
- RKO's Godzilla was dedicated to the memory of Henry G. Saperstein, who passed away before production began.
- The storyline for this Godzilla is closer to the OTL 2014 film because the OTL 1998 film is understandably disliked by a majority of Godzilla buffs.​

At what point IOTL did Andre start to break down physically?

Yup. It was food poisoning, but Vince insisted he come to work anyway.

Mr. Fatu had been at the WWA with multiple gimmicks before he became Rikishi, so that was already knowledge to the fans.
Pretty dang sure that WM 3 was the start. His WM 6 match with Haku against Demolition basically had him in the corner most of the match beside a spot or two near the end.

Vince ITTL is worse the OTL Vince... Also yeah I know but I honestly would keep his real name private to keep him from being harassed for it. How does Rikishi handle what happened?

Statement from Monumental Sports & Entertainment Regarding the Diarrhea Incident
Statement from Monumental Sports and Entertainment
June 30, 2001

The health and safety of our employees, guests and participants is of utmost important to us.

After consulting with DC Health and other local agencies, we are pleased to announce that the cleanup effort following WWA Monday Night Raw has gone according to plan.

While we were disappointed that the Capitals were unable to host a proper home game for this year's Stanley Cup Finals, we are happy to tell you that we will be able to reopen the MCI Center for events beginning on September 1st.

In the meantime, we have notified Vince McMahon and his enterprise Titan Sports that they can no longer host events at the MCI Center until his employees are given reasonable healthcare and benefits.​

Statement from Monumental Sports and Entertainment
June 30, 2001

The health and safety of our employees, guests and participants is of utmost important to us.

After consulting with DC Health and other local agencies, we are pleased to announce that the cleanup effort following WWA Monday Night Raw has gone according to plan.

While we were disappointed that the Capitals were unable to host a proper home game for this year's Stanley Cup Finals, we are happy to tell you that we will be able to reopen the MCI Center for events beginning on September 1st.

In the meantime, we have notified Vince McMahon and his enterprise Titan Sports that they can no longer host events at the MCI Center until his employees are given reasonable healthcare and benefits.​
So, Vince can come back to the MCI Center one day before Hell freezes over? Got it.