As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Hey, at least it's not ALL doom and gloom.....

What the fuck?

That's good to hear.

Why not?

Noelle got desperate when Trey tried to cut off her gambling funds. So she felt there would be lonely basement dwellers who would want a piece of memorabilia.

The WLAF probably feels like running Lionshare commercials during games would be in poor taste given how much money Noelle stole from the Disney family.

Billings could sustain an indoor one.

Right now IOTL, there's talk of Elitch Gardens moving to the suburbs to facilitate urban redevelopment in Downtown Denver.
I am glad that you like the idea of a themepark in billinags. You may may also want to consier a loction closer to yellowstone park like westsoent bozaman cody or jackson
I feel that an outdoor park would work in monta and wyoming becuase the outdoor Columbia gardens was in bussines for about 80 years .Who should build the park in Montana or Wyoming. Do you think one of the native American tribes in Montana and Wyoming would see the success the smeialo in Floridai are having with themeparks and decide to build a park. Alternate to a local indain tribe include Warne brothers Micheal jackson and six kigns. If six kign build a park in montan do you think they would make it a multigate flagship or would that be excise. If the Six kings goes the multigate route one gate should be called Six Flags over the Rockies with area for Montana Wyoming(One theme to a logging town the other to Indain village) Idaho (Themed to a farm)Colorado (Themed to a mining town or ski resort) the Untied States (Themed to Dc naitonal mall) and Canada or Alberta. Another gate could be called Kings Mountain, Kings City King's Fair or Kings Territory. The king park would sections themed to medieval eurpore feudal japan or china , the middle east dc heroes and Columbia pictures , The final gate would be called Henson word with area themed to the Muppets nickelodeon Hanbara Touchstone picture and henson intactive
if my suggestion of Henson buying one out is accept. IF Jackso build the park it should have a petter pan kiddie setion a horro section with a thriller ride and a sicfi section with a captin eo ride if jackson buy the rights to eo. . If native american build the montna slash wyoming park i feel that man of the sections form the six flags over the rockie section should be used. I would would also use a genric midway section called columbia gardens if Jackso or native ameircan are the owners. I

Last edited:
Any questions or comments before we get to March 2010?
Oh yeah, could I just tell you about my film ideas here?

Love Exposure (Japan; 2008/2009; Sion Sono)
The Machine Girl (Japan; 2008; Noboru Iguchi)
Tokyo Gore Police (Japan; 2008; Yoshihiro Nishimura)

Love Exposure should be released by Lionsgate while The Machine Girl and Tokyo Gore Police should be released by New Line Cinema respectively.

Thoughts @OldNavy1988?

Any questions or comments before we get to March 2010?
Is six kings planing on building a new park? If they do they do build a park it will most likely be aboard but there is room for a park in wyoming/montana and a park on the site of the hoopli masterplaned community in hawia. If six kings builds in hawia the park should have then world kahuna in the title

Is six kings planing on building a new park? If they do they do build a park it will most likely be aboard but there is room for a park in wyoming/montana and a park on the site of the hoopli masterplaned community in hawia. If six kings builds in hawia the park should have then world kahuna in the title
Six Kings will make an announcement soon but I don't know when.

Oh yeah, could I just tell you about my film ideas here?

Love Exposure (Japan; 2008/2009; Sion Sono)
The Machine Girl (Japan; 2008; Noboru Iguchi)
Tokyo Gore Police (Japan; 2008; Yoshihiro Nishimura)

Love Exposure should be released by Lionsgate while The Machine Girl and Tokyo Gore Police should be released by New Line Cinema respectively.

Thoughts @OldNavy1988?

I would like to hear more details in a PM about each.

Besides those, I will need more OTL anime to fill MGM's pipeline since they're the new kid on the anime dubbing block.

Besides those, I will need more OTL anime to fill MGM's pipeline since they're the new kid on the anime dubbing block.
I feel the 2014 anime ubrance would be a good big for mgm because it was insicpred by by the sega jet set raido games. Here a link to info on ubrance https://kotaku.com/new-cartoon-is-as-close-to-a-new-jet-set-radio-as-were-1638823971. Pehrpas there is a third set jet raido game that comes out 2013 and 2014 and ubrance was turned into an offical jet set raido anime

Ok. I'll have them out within the next few days.
Sengoku Basara. It's an anime based on a Sega property, and TBS-Paramount owns Sega, so...
See, and again..............Shin Chan?
I feel the 2014 anime ubrance would be a good big for mgm because it was insicpred by by the sega jet set raido games. Here a link to info on ubrance https://kotaku.com/new-cartoon-is-as-close-to-a-new-jet-set-radio-as-were-1638823971. Pehrpas there is a third set jet raido game that comes out 2013 and 2014 and ubrance was turned into an offical jet set raido anime
That's a great idea!

I hope that micheal jackson will build that themepark. We are think of phoniex bout altnerate loctionc include somewhere in woyoming/ montan some where in new englnad (new england only has old histoical park. Mikeekee wisonc somewhere in lousiana and portland orgeon

opps i did some more research and found that will urbance was drawn in anime style and set in dysoptain future tykoyo it was an made by an indie team from canada. There is a possibly of atl jet set raido aniame

Oldnavy asume that the may 2011 universal singapore has been butterlied by univeals ausitlais in aldieaile. SO what will replace.. I feel that best option would be for Six kings park because Parmont is busy with projects in florida and the uk and bally is busy with a japaness project. A runer up to six kings would be warner brotly park. Hopefully sianpore won't have to loook to a chiness company like fanta Wanda wild happy valley or chimlong for a world class themepark

Last edited:
January/February 2010 Movies
What were the movies released in January and February 2010?

MV5BMTI5ODc0NDgyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzgwOTAxMw@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Edge of Darkness
Released by Paramount Pictures in association with BBC Films

R.aa3d5e5c325c2835cbbbd14d44192467

The Tooth Fairy
Dual-branded: Walt Disney Pictures and 20th Century-Fox.
The first overall film to use Fox's new Diamond Celebration logo to commemorate the studio's 75th anniversary.

the-book-of-elijpg-43d9060d54b95e4e.jpg

The Book of Eli
Released by Warner Bros.

MV5BOTQyNjgyNDczOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTY3NzExMw@@._V1_.jpg

Extraordinary Measures
Released by Destination Films

R.7008d0135bcf798dd00caca97eae829e

Shutter Island
Released by Paramount Pictures

R.3d01cada521abf7948fef92d4e15f8d5

Valentine's Day
Released by New Line Cinema​

February 10, 2010

0a258bb10a14985c67e5f1d1e432b45da2-17-paul-lee-abc-2.rsquare.w400.jpg

Paul Lee
(Head of ABC Entertainment)

"Mr. Kimmel, we have learned that a young boy that was featured on your annual Halloween candy prank last October has committed suicide. He was only eight. Because of that, we have decided to cancel your show."

a2fbfc44a455c6dac2bab1eeeedc0140.jpeg

Jimmy Kimmel
(Host of
Jimmy Kimmel Live!)
***Proceeds to bawl his eyes out***