As Dreamers Do Part Deux

At first, I didn't know who they were IOTL...until my research turned up that they did the English dub of Neon Genesis: Evangelion.

I hope I didn't misgender Casey. But anyways...yes...thank you for the suggestion.
You're welcome. And back then, I believe they still identified as female.

Thank you. It's still July ITTL, so make sure to give me the links so I can copy and paste for September.
Ok. Will do tonight.
If it's July ITTL, have any promotions begun for Bozo's revival?
Promotions began back in February on Super Bowl Sunday.

The trailer for the Bozo revival cost Bally and WGN a total of $3 million USD for a 30 second spot.
With all the classic cartoon revivals being on their door, I'd imagine Bally could afford that level of marketing.
@TheFaultsofAlts

For a years' worth of Bozo material, including the animated shorts contributed by each studio, I originally guessed it would be $1 billion USD every six months, but I could be wrong.

155 shows for five days a week from September to April with Tom Kenny taking a summer vacation.

First day of the new Bozo series will start off with a Labor Day parade through Chicago right before the first new episode airs.
Great!
Statement from Geraldine Laybourne, CEO of TBS+Paramount

"In order to accommodate Tom Kenny's committment to the revival of Bozo the Clown, we will immediately begin the process of recasting the voice of Spongebob for episodes slated to air in the fall of 2011. This decision has been made because Kenny told us that he did not want to overextend himself."
May I recommend Casey Mongillo as the new Spongebob voice?
That works.
At first, I didn't know who they were IOTL...until my research turned up that they did the English dub of Neon Genesis: Evangelion.

I hope I didn't misgender Casey. But anyways...yes...thank you for the suggestion.
You're welcome. And back then, I believe they still identified as female.
Wow.

What going to hapen to butch hartman and ray spum at mimrax anitmaiton russiannow that putain is gone and Boris netones is posied to beat deitrit medlve in 2012 and open up to the west. I doubt that neotm would be as friendly to mirmax russia now then putin. Will mirmax russai last a few years in russai under nemtos or would they try to relcoate in some other tinpot dictorship likke blearus myaar vitena parugary peru elascoro tureyr or pakistan

I hope to hear about a new park built by Six Kings it been a while seen they built or bought a park. Potnal places in america include Haiwa (on the site of the otl hoopli master planeed community. I would call it Kahuna Garden Kunaha city or Kuahan place) and montona or wyomign. (I feel that there enought people in those states who would want a park closer then eltich gardens. Perhps s. If six kign build a park in montan woying do you think they would make it a multigate flagship or would that be excise. I feel that Six king parnets Columbai and henson could support a resort on the multi gate universal and disney resorts in oralnd. If the Six kings goes the multigate route one gate should be called Six Flags over the Rockies with area for Montana Wyoming(One theme to a logging town the other to Indain village) Idaho (Themed to a farm)Colorado (Themed to a mining town or ski resort) the Untied States (Themed to Dc naitonal mall) and Canada or Alberta. Another gate could be called Kings Mountain, Kings City King's Fair King Garden Kings realm or Kings Territory. The king park would sections themed to medieval eurpore feudal japan or china , the middle east dc heroes and Columbia pictures . Pontla forgina markets for six kings to build in include singopre (on the otl site of Univeral singapore. ) Dubia Cuba ( I feel that Six Kings Bally and Warner are mostly liley to build in cuba because Disney Universla pamrount have or are planing flagship partks in florida and cuba or atleast western cuba is kinda of clsoe to folroda ) Warsaw Poland Balia indoensLisbon prougal Cario Eygpt somewhere in india tiwasan chiana or saudia ariba

Entertainment News for Early July 2010 Part 2

Per Pravda, new Russian president Boris Nemtsov urges Disney to resume exports to his country. The most recent and notable exports was the Russian translations of Anastasia in early 1998, along with Russian dubs of Treasure Planet and The Phantom Menace in early 2000.
- CNN on UPN

Mikhail Gorbachev: "Mr. Disney, I urge you to reopen your Magic Kingdom to Mother Russia."
- BBC

Columbia-TriStar is currently reviewing bids from Nike, Quiksilver's Roxy line, Body Glove, Billabong and O'Neill for the licensing of wetsuits and swimwear based on the revival of Gidget, which is scheduled to air in September on Oaxis. Ashley Tisdale of High School Musical fame will play the titular character.
- CNBC Power Lunch

Poll: https://forms.gle/4wt52Wby9xZf1yjQ7

TBS+Paramount and Mattel planning new Barbie attractions for the outdoor Pinnacle parks in Carson and Haines City, along with its indoor park at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
- Theme Park Insider

The Sports Page
Tiffany Disney: "Ilya Bryzgalov, who was Giguere's backup in my first year in charge...told me privately that he felt my dad sent the wrong message by cutting off Disney film and TV exports to Russia when Putin first ascended the Kremlin."
- Interview with ESPN

In Evanston, Chicago Blitz owner Jerry Reinsdorf joined WLAF Commissioner Oliver Luck, Northwestern athletic director Jim Phillips and outgoing Chicago mayor Richard Daley for a press conference to announce that the Blitz will move their home games from Soldier Field to Ryan Field on the Northwestern campus starting with the 2011 World League season. Despite the recent struggles of the NFL's Bears, attendance for the Blitz has long trended towards the bottom of the World League. With the ugly sight of so many empty seats at Soldier Field, many diehard fans worried the team would move elsewhere. Today, Luck and Reinsdorf both firmly stated that they remain committed to keeping the Blitz in the Chicagoland, in Reinsdorf's words, "...no matter what it takes."
- WGN Local News

Per Pravda, new Russian president Boris Nemtsov urges Disney to resume exports to his country. The most recent and notable exports was the Russian translations of Anastasia in early 1998, along with Russian dubs of Treasure Planet and The Phantom Menace in early 2000.
- CNN on UPN

Mikhail Gorbachev: "Mr. Disney, I urge you to reopen your Magic Kingdom to Mother Russia."
- BBC

Columbia-TriStar is currently reviewing bids from Nike, Quiksilver's Roxy line, Body Glove, Billabong and O'Neill for the licensing of wetsuits and swimwear based on the revival of Gidget, which is scheduled to air in September on Oaxis. Ashley Tisdale of High School Musical fame will play the titular character.
- CNBC Power Lunch

TBS+Paramount and Mattel planning new Barbie attractions for the outdoor Pinnacle parks in Carson and Haines City, along with its indoor park at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
- Theme Park Insider

The Sports Page
Tiffany Disney: "Ilya Bryzgalov, who was Giguere's backup in my first year in charge...told me privately that he felt my dad sent the wrong message by cutting off Disney film and TV exports to Russia when Putin first ascended the Kremlin."
- Interview with ESPN

In Evanston, Chicago Blitz owner Jerry Reinsdorf joined WLAF Commissioner Oliver Luck, Northwestern athletic director Jim Phillips and outgoing Chicago mayor Richard Daley for a press conference to announce that the Blitz will move their home games from Soldier Field to Ryan Field on the Northwestern campus starting with the 2011 World League season. Despite the recent struggles of the NFL's Bears, attendance for the Blitz has long trended towards the bottom of the World League. With the ugly sight of so many empty seats at Soldier Field, many diehard fans worried the team would move elsewhere. Today, Luck and Reinsdorf both firmly stated that they remain committed to keeping the Blitz in the Chicagoland, in Reinsdorf's words, "...no matter what it takes."
- WGN Local News
Voted

Dear Tiffany,

For sports video games, is it better to have the license from both the league and players' union?

Juan Rios
Chula Vista, California

Tiffany Disney
League and Player licensing gives you an advantage on prestige.

On the other hand, unlicensed sports games offer more team customization without league restrictions.​

- CNN on UPN

- BBC

- CNBC Power Lunch

- Theme Park Insider

The Sports Page
- Interview with ESPN

- WGN Local News
Valdmir putin was prime minster of Russia in 2010 not president because the russian consiton at the time forbied 3 consitst terms. Nemotso will have to wait untill the 2012 elction to become president of russia. Otl Dimtir meleve was putain pupet president in 2010 There a possiably that medle would be lost without putain and drive russai into the ground allowing neotmo to win in 2012 but may you want putain to have pick some ever more incomptt and weak will then medleve in 2008 atl

This Just In
Tiffany Disney has asked Pepsi to rerun Mountain Dew commercials spanning from 1998 to 2007 that featured troubled snowboarder Noelle Fairbanks.

Tiffany in a statement: "From all accounts, Noelle has made a very sincere commitment to accepting and undergoing treatment to kick her gambling habit. By requesting Pepsi bring back her Mountain Dew commercials to air during sporting events carried by the networks of Disney, I hope she understands this is my way of offering her an olive branch of forgiveness."

July 11, 2010

nike-logo-49337.png
Columbia-Pictures-logo.png

Columbia Pictures reaches a licensing deal with Nike for swimwear based on the upcoming Oaxis revival of Gidget. While Columbia chairman Michael Uslan regrets the studio having missed the summer rush for this year, they hope Nike can deliver Gidget gear to store shelves in time for next summer.
July 12, 2010

Good update. I voted for Nike BTW.

I also have the first part of the 2010 SatAM schedules done:

FOX SATURDAY MORNINGS
7:00: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
7:30: Jake and the Neverland Pirates
8:00: Casper's Scare School
8:30: Phineas and Ferb
9:00: Fish Hooks
9:30: Kick Buttowiski: Suburban Daredevil
10:00: The Spectacular Spider-Man
10:30: Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
11:00: Wolverine and the X-Men
11:30: Iron Man: Armored Adventures
12:00: The Super Hero Squad Show
12:30: Sgt. Frog

FOR CONTEXT: 3 new shows premiere, so in order to make room and to boost Disney Channel's ratings......Kingdom Hearts: The Series is a Disney Channel exclusive now, and that's a good thing considering you're with Star Wars: The Clone Wars.

NICK ON ABC
7:00: Chowder
7:30: The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack
8:00: Wacky Races(2010 reboot)
8:30: Hero: 108
9:00: Adventure Time
9:30: Underfist: The Series
10:00: Ben 10: Ultimate Alien

10:30: The Secret Saturdays
11:00: Battle Spirits
11:30: Tomica Hero Rescue Force
12:00: Shake It Up!

12:30: Good Luck Charlie

FOR CONTEXT: Almost all of Nick's live-action shows are on Nick now to make room for all this new stuff. Don't worry, Tomica Hero Rescue Force, Good Luck Charlie and Shake It Up! is on the lineup. Basically, more than half of these shows are new. Scooby-Doo: Mystery Inc. and Sym-Bionic Titan airs on Nick.

OAXIS ON CBS
7:00: Strawberry Shortcake's Berry Bitty Adventures
7:30: Pearlie
8:00: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
8:30: Milky Way and the Galaxy Girls
9:00: The Modifyers
9:30: Horrid Henry
10:00: Open Season: Call of Nature
10:30: Banjo-Kazooie!

11:00: Pokemon
11:30: Batman: The Brave and the Bold
12:00: Beyblade Metal Fusion
12:30: Big Time Rush

FOR CONTEXT: A few new shows premiere, but other than that, it's mostly the same business. Also, Gidget is on the block.

Oh, and will Young Justice still exist @OldNavy1988? I also think we should do a Smash Bros. and Zelda anime for Oaxis.

NOTHING BUT COOL
7:00: Curious George
7:30: Peppa Pig
8:00: Big Nate
8:30: Ruby Gillman: Teenage Kraken
9:00: Victorious
9:30: The Penguins of Madagascar
10:00: Tales from the Neighborhood
10:30: Crash and Spyro's N.Sanely Enchanted Adventures
11:00: Flash Gordon
11:30: Blue Beetle
12:00: Bakugan: Battle Brawlers
12:30: Popeye

FOR CONTEXT: Nothing different other than 2 new shows.

U'PN KIDS
7:00: Arthur
7:30: Shaun the Sheep

7:45: Dennis and Gnasher
8:00: Doraemon: Gadget Cat from the Future

8:15: Shin Chan
8:30: Spongebob Squarepants
9:00: The Loud House
9:30: The Fairly OddParents
10:00: Fanboy and Chum Chum
10:30: TUFF Puppy

11:00: Danny Phantom
11:30: Generator Rex
12:00: Hot Wheels: Battle Force 5
12:30: Ultraman Max

FOR CONTEXT: New shows. Ultraman returns in a new series, Ultraman Max.

ODYSSEY ON SBC
7:00: Yo Gabba Gabba
7:30: Marhta Speaks
8:00: Winx Club
8:30: Pretty Cure
9:00: Jimmy Two Shoes
9:30: Kid Vs. Kat
10:00: Eyeshield 21
10:30: Power Rangers Samurai

11:00: Aaron Stone
11:30: Zeke and Luther

12:00: Pair of Kings
12:30: How To Be Indie

FOR CONTEXT: As 2 shows leave for a new network, a new Power Rangers series as well as 3 new live-action shows premiere.

AWESOME ION
9:00: WordGirl
9:30: The Garfield Show
10:00: The Looney Tunes Show
10:30: GoBoy!
11:00: Dragon Ball Z Kai
11:30: SD Gundam Brave Warriors

FOR CONTEXT: Ion Television launches a new block. WB and Luxor are the initial suppliers.

This Just In
Tiffany Disney has asked Pepsi to rerun Mountain Dew commercials spanning from 1998 to 2007 that featured troubled snowboarder Noelle Fairbanks.

Tiffany in a statement: "From all accounts, Noelle has made a very sincere commitment to accepting and undergoing treatment to kick her gambling habit. By requesting Pepsi bring back her Mountain Dew commercials to air during sporting events carried by the networks of Disney, I hope she understands this is my way of offering her an olive branch of forgiveness."

July 11, 2010
nike-logo-49337.png
Columbia-Pictures-logo.png

Columbia Pictures reaches a licensing deal with Nike for swimwear based on the upcoming Oaxis revival of Gidget. While Columbia chairman Michael Uslan regrets the studio having missed the summer rush for this year, they hope Nike can deliver Gidget gear to store shelves in time for next summer.
July 12, 2010
Cool!

Good update. I voted for Nike BTW.

I also have the first part of the 2010 SatAM schedules done:

FOX SATURDAY MORNINGS
7:00: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
7:30: Jake and the Neverland Pirates
8:00: Casper's Scare School
8:30: Phineas and Ferb
9:00: Fish Hooks
9:30: Kick Buttowiski: Suburban Daredevil
10:00: The Spectacular Spider-Man
10:30: Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
11:00: Wolverine and the X-Men
11:30: Iron Man: Armored Adventures
12:00: The Super Hero Squad Show
12:30: Sgt. Frog

FOR CONTEXT: 3 new shows premiere, so in order to make room and to boost Disney Channel's ratings......Kingdom Hearts: The Series is a Disney Channel exclusive now, and that's a good thing considering you're with Star Wars: The Clone Wars.

NICK ON ABC
7:00: Chowder
7:30: The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack
8:00: Wacky Races(2010 reboot)
8:30: Hero: 108
9:00: Adventure Time
9:30: Underfist: The Series
10:00: Ben 10: Ultimate Alien

10:30: The Secret Saturdays
11:00: Battle Spirits
11:30: Tomica Hero Rescue Force
12:00: Shake It Up!

12:30: Good Luck Charlie

FOR CONTEXT: Almost all of Nick's live-action shows are on Nick now to make room for all this new stuff. Don't worry, Tomica Hero Rescue Force, Good Luck Charlie and Shake It Up! is on the lineup. Basically, more than half of these shows are new. Scooby-Doo: Mystery Inc. and Sym-Bionic Titan airs on Nick.

OAXIS ON CBS
7:00: Strawberry Shortcake's Berry Bitty Adventures
7:30: Pearlie
8:00: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
8:30: Milky Way and the Galaxy Girls
9:00: The Modifyers
9:30: Horrid Henry
10:00: Open Season: Call of Nature
10:30: Banjo-Kazooie!

11:00: Pokemon
11:30: Batman: The Brave and the Bold
12:00: Beyblade Metal Fusion
12:30: Big Time Rush

FOR CONTEXT: A few new shows premiere, but other than that, it's mostly the same business. Also, Gidget is on the block.

Oh, and will Young Justice still exist @OldNavy1988? I also think we should do a Smash Bros. and Zelda anime for Oaxis.

NOTHING BUT COOL
7:00: Curious George
7:30: Peppa Pig
8:00: Big Nate
8:30: Ruby Gillman: Teenage Kraken
9:00: Victorious
9:30: The Penguins of Madagascar
10:00: Tales from the Neighborhood
10:30: Crash and Spyro's N.Sanely Enchanted Adventures
11:00: Flash Gordon
11:30: Blue Beetle
12:00: Bakugan: Battle Brawlers
12:30: Popeye

FOR CONTEXT: Nothing different other than 2 new shows.

U'PN KIDS
7:00: Arthur
7:30: Shaun the Sheep

7:45: Dennis and Gnasher
8:00: Doraemon: Gadget Cat from the Future

8:15: Shin Chan
8:30: Spongebob Squarepants
9:00: The Loud House
9:30: The Fairly OddParents
10:00: Fanboy and Chum Chum
10:30: TUFF Puppy

11:00: Danny Phantom
11:30: Generator Rex
12:00: Hot Wheels: Battle Force 5
12:30: Ultraman Max

FOR CONTEXT: New shows. Ultraman returns in a new series, Ultraman Max.

ODYSSEY ON SBC
7:00: Yo Gabba Gabba
7:30: Marhta Speaks
8:00: Winx Club
8:30: Pretty Cure
9:00: Jimmy Two Shoes
9:30: Kid Vs. Kat
10:00: Eyeshield 21
10:30: Power Rangers Samurai

11:00: Aaron Stone
11:30: Zeke and Luther

12:00: Pair of Kings
12:30: How To Be Indie

FOR CONTEXT: As 2 shows leave for a new network, a new Power Rangers series as well as 3 new live-action shows premiere.

AWESOME ION
9:00: WordGirl
9:30: The Garfield Show
10:00: The Looney Tunes Show
10:30: GoBoy!
11:00: Dragon Ball Z Kai
11:30: SD Gundam Brave Warriors

FOR CONTEXT: Ion Television launches a new block. WB and Luxor are the initial suppliers.
@OldNavy1988? Here are the new SatAM lineups. Do y'all like them!

This Just In

July 11, 2010
If Tiffany was real, would have an EXTREME amount of respect for her.