Hearts of Iron IV Thread

Shoutout to that one game I had where Switzerland joined the Chinese United Front, and Ireland joined the Greater East Asian Co-Prosperity Sphere, for some fucking reason that I can not possibly comprehend.
"Swiss Brothers, we must be neutral in the East Let Us migrate" Makes a sound of Whatever swiss chocolate is in their warcry

I love how with every DLC the game becomes more and more quirky, like Denmark revolt causing Japan declaring war to the Soviet Union and Romania joining the Allies in 1940... and die, of course.

We of course will never talk about late game Turkey. Usually starting WWIII for shit and giggles...

I love how with every DLC the game becomes more and more quirky, like Denmark revolt causing Japan declaring war to the Soviet Union and Romania joining the Allies in 1940... and die, of course.

We of course will never talk about late game Turkey. Usually starting WWIII for shit and giggles...
I can't wait for it to be 2031 and fucking Afghanistan starts WW2 over some diplomatic spat with Oman. Will rock.

image.png

You know, a problem about Vanilla is that if you have a bug or any problem, you are doomed, Paradox will never fix it regardless of what you do
I mean, Pagan Latvia cannot remove democratic opposition, there are two year old videos talking about that and there is nothing I can do! Nothing!

image.png

You know, a problem about Vanilla is that if you have a bug or any problem, you are doomed, Paradox will never fix it regardless of what you do
I mean, Pagan Latvia cannot remove democratic opposition, there are two year old videos talking about that and there is nothing I can do! Nothing!
Pretty sure the Turkish Ottoman path still has a core in Albania required as part of it's "Core the Levant" focues, and requires a random state in Syria as part of it's Core the Balkan focus, meaning you can't actually get any extra cores because they require each other to be cored in order to core them. (Iirc that is)

Ladies and gentlemen, normal people and kemalists

image.png

I did some research about the ottoman sultan options in Great war redux, and I found out who two of those guys are

Basically there were two depositions in 1876 and those sultans are based on that. The first Sultan is Yusuf Izzeddin, who sadly don't get a title like "Yusuf I". Yusuf would be Sultan if none of the depositions of 1876 happened, thus he's the "legitimist" claiming following the right sucession line.

The second sultan, Ahmed Nihad, is the follower of the first usurper branch, he follows the lineage of Muhad V who governed for less than a year in 1876 when he was couped by Abdul Hamid II. You can crown him in kaiserreich too.

The devs refused to say who Abdulmecid II is.

Is he not OTL's Abdülmecid II, Yusuf's younger half-brother? What's this situation where it's necessary for a Sultan to "return"?
I asked if it was OTL Abdulmecid II, but they didn't reply.

Some people (me included) think he's not since he's shown as an islamite.