Louis the Great of Poland and Hungary and Elizabeth of Bosnia had a male heir

I wonder if this means no division of Charles IV's lands, wanting to keep them together so Wenceslaus can better stand up to the Angevin giant on his doorstep. (Not that it would help all that much -- Wenceslaus is still a terrible drunk. Seems like a high chance that a landless Sigismund deposes him in ATL.)
Well, if Charles IV doesn't want to divide his land, he would probably grant Sigismund random duchy in Silesia and be done with it.

Well, Sigismund marrying Mary seems rather counterproductive if his father would want Polish crown for him, because only way Sigismund would get it is him being supported by anti-Angevin, anti-Hungarian party in Poland and Bohemia waging succesful war on Hungary. The wishes of Poles will be ignored by Elizabeth of Bosnia if Louis would have a son, which I imagine would make Poles more receptive to Luxembourg claim.
Durazzo ain't getting anything, the marriage would just cement his father's claim to Naples, the idea that the strongest state of central Europe would give up Croatia, which they held since approximately 300 years.
As far as Lithuania is involved, I doubt Poles and Hungarians will have opportunity to take anything, since they would be busy fighting each other.
I somewhat agree, IMHO if Luxembourg Bohemia is victorious in Poland, Sigismund, with a better claim than the traditional one derived from the Premyslids and would avoid a personal union (at first). A marriage with Mary or Hedwig would very much be in the cards as part of any peace treaty.

I somewhat agree, IMHO if Luxembourg Bohemia is victorious in Poland, Sigismund, with a better claim than the traditional one derived from the Premyslids and would avoid a personal union (at first). A marriage with Mary or Hedwig would very much be in the cards as part of any peace treaty.

Yeah, but that's only after Hungarians are beaten and Angevin princess would be simple consort to Sigismund.

If there is a male heir a lot of OTL feudal anarchy (especially in Croatia) will be avoided as well as Bosnian encroachment along the Adriatic coast and hinterlands.

A Hungary that is internally stable will be a completely different beast on the international stage.