Make Your Own Logo Thread

I have an AU idea, and had one for a while, where NBC doesn’t get out of kidvid in 1992. In 1999, 3 hours of their 5 hour lineup are rebranded to the National Buttkicking Company, a block of action cartoons (TNBC, which still exists, takes up the other 2 hours). So, I’d like a logo for it. Here’s some reference logos to give you an idea, both in video and image form, depending on what I can find and use:
  • IMG_4226.png
  • 1712443380855.png
  • Less logo and more vibes
  • Same here
  • 1712443433263.png
    Not very action-y, but I’d like it to take some influence from this, especially in the colors

I guess to inaugurate this thread, here are three I made for @kidzohair1000, for a timeline where Paramount Records (Among other labels) still exist! Logos made in 1986, 2001, and 2012 respectively.
PR86.png

PR01.png

PR12-Alt-3.png

I have an AU idea, and had one for a while, where NBC doesn’t get out of kidvid in 1992. In 1999, 3 hours of their 5 hour lineup are rebranded to the National Buttkicking Company, a block of action cartoons (TNBC, which still exists, takes up the other 2 hours). So, I’d like a logo for it. Here’s some reference logos to give you an idea, both in video and image form, depending on what I can find and use:
Oooh, might give it a try when I can.

I guess to inaugurate this thread, here are three I made for @kidzohair1000, for a timeline where Paramount Records (Among other labels) still exist! Logos made in 1986, 2001, and 2012 respectively.
View attachment 899552
View attachment 899553

View attachment 899554

Oooh, might give it a try when I can.
Nice!

@Jay_Maxu, can you make me a logo? The logo I want you to make me is a logo of Kabillion:

In my TL, Tl-2K23, Kabillion is a linear network launched around 2004 or so.

Also, the logo would represent the 2005 Nicktoons Network logo.

NickToons | Nickelodeon | Fandom

Nice!

@Jay_Maxu, can you make me a logo? The logo I want you to make me is a logo of Kabillion:

In my TL, Tl-2K23, Kabillion is a linear network launched around 2004 or so.

Also, the logo would represent the 2005 Nicktoons Network logo.

View attachment 899768
Thank you, and sure! Might be a bit, though. Also just checking, did you mean to say it would resemble the Nicktoons logo? And would it just be a similar concept or similar design elements?

@ExowareMasses So... Can you make a logo for the 2011–2018 Arista Records logo and the Parlophone EMI Label Group logo for WMG for my TL, so I can send it to thecaptainwacky on Discord? plz

Source for the 2011–2018 Arista Records logo:

And here's my take on the image of the Parlophone EMI Label Group logo, as well as the Parlophone Label Group logo:
if_warner_bros__was_even_more_like_disney_by_dannyd1997_df1cu4u (4) (1) (1) (1) (1) (2)-Photor...png

L-806790-1596640985-8364.jpg

Bonus:
2018–2024 and 2024-present Spike TV logo
Paramount EMI Home/Music Entertainment logo (similar name to Sony BMG Music Entertainment)
Redesign of 2011-2019 and 2019-present J Records logo for WMG in my TL
A revival of the Jive Records logo from Sony Music Group.

Sources for the 2018–2024 and 2024-present Spike TV logo:
image0.jpg

image0 (2).jpg

spike-logo.png

145-1458445_spike-tv-spike-tv-logo-2017-hd-png.png

Last edited:
Its funny, my whole life has been revolving around making sports logos. I never even considered fictional corporate logos until just now.

How's this going?

TL-2K23 is pretty much dead at this point, but I will probably release one last post for it.

It's alright, but change the green slime part and change the font to a more "cooler" font.
Ah, okay. How do you want me to change the slime rings or such?
How's this going?
Yeah, I'm just having trouble between busyness and trying to figure out the design, especially in trying to have the name fit in.

Ladies and gentlemen, the new logo for New Line Cinema, beginning with the theatrical release of Andy MacBeth on August 6, 2010.
DCoqGxO.png

It is similar to the Home Entertainment/High Definition logo in the latter days of New Line before it was absorbed into WB in 2011 IOTL.

Ah, okay. How do you want me to change the slime rings or such?
Maybe make them a little smaller. And make the font a bit more techy.
Yeah, I'm just having trouble between busyness and trying to figure out the design, especially in trying to have the name fit in.
I would have just called the block Kujaku as it's peacock in Japanese.
Ladies and gentlemen, the new logo for New Line Cinema, beginning with the theatrical release of Andy MacBeth on August 6, 2010.
DCoqGxO.png

It is similar to the Home Entertainment/High Definition logo in the latter days of New Line before it was absorbed into WB in 2011 IOTL.
Cool! Did you make that logo?