Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I could make another 2 requests: A flag of the State of New England, encompassing everything from Maine to Connecticut, but still an American State. And a flag of New York City, again as a US State.

For the first, some variation of the Pine Tree Flag, and the second, why not the current NYC Flag?

I have some rough ideas for flags, but I currently lack the skills and resources to make them look fresh and snappy. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me with the following:

http://postimage.org/
-snip-
I need the above cleaned up and the two suns properly centered/aligned if possible.

http://postimage.org/
-snip-
The above is supposed to be a future Canada of sorts. I need the maple leaf to be more stylized and have a thin line of silver to "highlight" it so to speak. The other silver in the centre I had hoped to be of a similar style to the CSA logo:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Csa-asc_logo.svg

The black on the bottom is supposed to represent a "Dark Earth", so I had hoped the curve would be appropriate. Within the black is a stylized version of Aaron Diaz's "Rising Sun" which can be seen here and here.

So no one can/will help me out? :(

Can someone add 300 AD borders to this basemap, please?
Thank You!

WORLDA Antik Basemap.png

Any have the maps for the originally three-way split of Germany and Austria between the British, Americans, and Soviets befor the French were given a portion out of the Anglo-American zones?

I need the flag of a Bonapartist Empire in South America that covers all of Spanish Colonization in the Americas except Argentina, Uruguay, and Paraguay.

I need a series of flags for a fictional Balkans-like Federation of Republics in the game "Particracy".

It has a similar system to the Soviet Union, with Union Republics and Autonomous Republics.

I need:
Two flags for majority Greek Republics.
Two flags for Arab majority Republics.
One flag for Slavic Republic.
One flag for an Albanian-Slavic Republic (Muslim).
One flag for a Hungarian-Slavic Republic.
One flag for a Greek-Arab Republic
One flag for a Turkish Republic.

Themes: Islamic-Chirstian Unity, the slogan "Brotherhood and Unity" in various languages.

Keep obviously recognisable colour schemes from OTL national flags to a minimum please.

Any have the maps for the originally three-way split of Germany and Austria between the British, Americans, and Soviets befor the French were given a portion out of the Anglo-American zones?

This was the US proposal:

us-army_germany_1944-46_map3.jpg

EDIT: I can actually do a better map of the agreed zones as of the London Protocol 1944, just will be a couple of hours.

Last edited:
Request: A flag of the United States if the Conderfate States of America remained a separate country?

Very simple design: The 13 red-and-white stripes with the blue canton containing as many states as you'd like in your truncated US.

I don't think the 13 stripes would've been changes, as even by the ACW they had become iconic. I also believe that eventually the US would've recognized that the Confederate states were never walking through those dorrs again and dropped them from the flag. Although, however many western states would've joined is something for your own decision, as well as what territories would the US have retained. Would New Mexico (for example) have been ceded to the CSA?

Very simple design: The 13 red-and-white stripes with the blue canton containing as many states as you'd like in your truncated US.

I don't think the 13 stripes would've been changes, as even by the ACW they had become iconic. I also believe that eventually the US would've recognized that the Confederate states were never walking through those dorrs again and dropped them from the flag. Although, however many western states would've joined is something for your own decision, as well as what territories would the US have retained. Would New Mexico (for example) have been ceded to the CSA?

I think reducing the number of stars would be too much like acknowledging defeat so maybe instead switch back to the betsy ross design (so that the stars don't represent current number of states) or replacing the stars with something else altogheter such as the COA.

alt-us-post-acw.png

Status
Not open for further replies.