Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone create an SVG flag of Macedonia incorporating both the Golden Lion and Vergina Sun?

Constraints

-The background has to be Red and the proportions 1:2

Voilà filler

Mcédoine.gif

Last edited:
Hey, I am going to need a flag for a technocratic country. I would prefer the flag is somewhat simple (no need to go Libya simple) and uses blue, and generally cool colors. This is the current flag of the nation, so it would be nice if the new one at least was somewhat similar to this.
attachment.php

Could someone take this Interwar map and make Poland's borders according to this map?

https://www.alternatehistory.com/discussion/showpost.php?p=3278339&postcount=95

Specifically, 0, 26, 25, and 24 need to be Polish.

Some other, minor, edits:
-Spanish Andorra
-French Monacco
-Italian San Marino
-Independent Vatican
-If Fiume isn't Italian, it should be
-Modern Baltic borders, excluding East Prussia
-East Prussian Danzig
-Bulgarian Southern Dobruja
-Russian Bukovina
-Greek Eastern Thrace
-Belgian Luxembourg
-Swiss Liechtenstein

Blank_map_of_Europe_1929-1938.svg.png

Last edited:
Big project, need help with maps

I have started writing a fantasy series and I need some good map for it, instead of having a shallow one(or using actual Earth map) in my head. Although I don't lack creativity, my drawing skills are bad and I don't know how to use Photoshop(Which I plan on learning this summer since I don't have time right now).

Anyway, I wonder if there is anyone willing to make some maps for me? If there is, here are a couple of guidelines for making them:
-It has to have a big, mostly inland sea inside one continent or between two. Since the story is set in an alternate Earth-world and has similar timelines to our world, and the first book starts in an alternate Roman Republic(called the Tauriean Kingdom), I need such a sea because of the symbolism of Mare Nostrum.
-The number, placement and look of continents is up to you. The climates do have to be similar to Earth's.
-Riddle two parts of coastlines with islands in the manner of Croatia's and Greece's coastline's we have on Earth.

I want to make a 6-book fantasy series out of my writing, single POV, the first book happening during alternate-Spartacus rebellion, the second happening during alternate-Muhhamed's life, the third set during alternate-Opium Wars in alternate-China, the fourth taking place in our time, the fifth in a cyberpunk setting and the sixth during space exploration. Since I also wish to count you as a potential reader, I won't reveal anything more about my books.
All in all, should you want to make the maps, I'd need four maps - one of the entire world, one of the Tauriean kingdom similar to this map: http://www.google.hr/imgres?imgrefur...&h=1540&w=2534, a third one of the alternate Arabia you come up with and one of alternate China.

I also want to mention that I will make video games in the future in this setting, so I'd use these maps in the games I make(though it's not coming soon).

Since, as far as I understand, this would take a long time to make, if anyone want's to make these maps, notifiy me via a reply or PM.

Thanks in advance for anyone who'd like to do this.

I want to make a 6-book fantasy series out of my writing, single POV, the first book happening during alternate-Spartacus rebellion, the second happening during alternate-Muhhamed's life, the third set during alternate-Opium Wars in alternate-China, the fourth taking place in our time, the fifth in a cyberpunk setting and the sixth during space exploration. Since I also wish to count you as a potential reader, I won't reveal anything more about my books.

so all the stories will take place in the same fictional world but over centuries ?

Could someone who is fluent in German give me the Deutsch phrase for something analogous to the British Commonwealth but based on Germany as well as its liter English translation? I think it would come up to be something like: German World-Union in English and something like Deutshce Welt-Bund auf Deutsche??

Also, I need help with an alternate post-WW I world's national boundaries if someone would like to volunteer?

Here you go

I appreciate the effort, but that's not quite what I'm looking for.

Poland only has 0, 26, 25, and 24 in the link I provided. Germany should have interwar boundaries, with the exception of Eats Prussia, which is independent and has Danzig. The rest is Russian. Romania and Bulgaria should have modern boundaries, with the exception of Bessarabia being Romanian.

I also forgot about Ireland, which should still be British.

Reposting.
Hey, I am going to need a flag for a technocratic country. I would prefer the flag is somewhat simple (no need to go Libya simple) and uses blue, and generally cool colors. This is the current flag of the nation, so it would be nice if the new one at least was somewhat similar to this.
attachment.php

Would anyone be willing to help me make maps for my TL "The Republics of Britain" either for flags for either nation or for a pre and post WW2 Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.