WI: 2nd 100 years war

I was reading about the 16th century French monarchs and an idea came to me. What if Francis II survived his ear infection and had son(s) with Mary Stuart. Then during the "Rising of the North" the French king decides to support his wifes claim to the throne of England in addition to supporting English catholic against protestants. What comes out of this reversed 100 years war (just a catchy name ) with the future French king having a claim on the English throne.

Three are main questions I am interested in.

Can England revert to a mainly catholic kingdom?
Can England, France and Scotland form a United Kingdom?
How does French occupation with England influences Habsburgs in HRE and against the Ottomans?

Cheers

I was reading about the 16th century French monarchs and an idea came to me. What if Francis II survived his ear infection and had son(s) with Mary Stuart. Then during the "Rising of the North" the French king decides to support his wifes claim to the throne of England in addition to supporting English catholic against protestants. What comes out of this reversed 100 years war (just a catchy name ) with the future French king having a claim on the English throne.

Three are main questions I am interested in.

Can England revert to a mainly catholic kingdom?
Can England, France and Scotland form a United Kingdom?
How does French occupation with England influences Habsburgs in HRE and against the Ottomans?

Cheers

Are we talking a whole 'nother 116 years of war?

I think 232 years of nonstop war in their history would definitely ruin the Franco-British relationship later on. :D

Well, 1688-1815 has been considered a second OHYW by some, though it was actually interrupted by a short alliance after the WoSS.

There are a lot of extra factors to take into consideration. The Huguenots in France could take advantage of the disturbance to place the Bourbons on the throne (provided they developed some kind of theology similar to the Catholic one where heretics cannot rule, which would leave the Bourbon-Vendômes as the rightful Kings) and the Habsburg Empire would do anything within it's power to assist Elizabeth Tudor and her heirs in maintaining their independence from France. Mary Stuart also has a wealth of potential rival contenders for the throne - all male and Protestant.

There are a lot of extra factors to take into consideration. The Huguenots in France could take advantage of the disturbance to place the Bourbons on the throne (provided they developed some kind of theology similar to the Catholic one where heretics cannot rule, which would leave the Bourbon-Vendômes as the rightful Kings) and the Habsburg Empire would do anything within it's power to assist Elizabeth Tudor and her heirs in maintaining their independence from France. Mary Stuart also has a wealth of potential rival contenders for the throne - all male and Protestant.

Hasn't Philip still a claim on the English throne?

Hasn't Philip still a claim on the English throne?

I believe Mary left it to him, which is perfectly valid in accordance with Catholic law. The Papal Bull which confirmed Henry VII as King of England gave the Tudor monarchs the right to leave the throne to whomever they wanted by testament. Furthermore, Philip is descended from the Lancastrian house.

I believe he tried to make his daughter Isabella Clara Eugenia Queen of England at some point?