As Dreamers Do Part Deux

I am looking foward to worlds of wonder japan. Will There be a herovile Section like in the other section. I support replacing it with a section called hometown usa or american metorplis. Ideas for home town Interstate 44 (similar to Disney tomorrow land speedwa) Hometown park carosoell human playhous hometown school bus and terror at the cinema(This was honest abe idea if memory serves me well). My own ideas for American metropolis beisde resercyling a few of the hometown acrtioas are a taxi ridea and a skycaper drop and the taxi ride was acucly something you came up for trump american wonder land back in american magic 1.0. I feel that world of wonder japane should also have a cowboy section. ideas of the cow boys seciton include he Shooting Star Theater, the Runaway Mine Train coaster, the Tumble weed gulch logging company log flume, the Bumper Wagons, the Bandstand (with an animatronic band) a saloon/ bbq and the wagon wheel ferris wheel,

Last edited:
Disclaimers at the end of early Urusei Yatsura episodes right after the end credits:

"This program is the result of the combined talents of Kitty Films and Grantray-Lawrence."

"English version recorded at 20th Century-Fox Studios in Hollywood."

English Dubbed Version
Copyright [year] by 20th Century-Fox Film Corporation.
All rights reserved.

Distributed by Buena Vista Domestic Pay-TV Distribution, Inc.

This has been a presentation of Home Box Office

In association with

20th Century-Fox Television

Worlds of wonder japan should be opening in may. I feel that may 28t would be an ironic day for it to open because that is was the date that universal Singapore open otl. Is universal singapore sitll opening in 2011 or was it pushed back or butterflied. If butterlied what would take it place. I hear that disney was intrested in buidlign a 300 hecate disneyland sing-pore in the sleare dista during the 90's but Singopre was asking for much so they built in hong kog instead https://thekopi.co/2022/06/28/disneyland-singapore-yishun/. Do you think that disney would be willing to again in Singapore on smaller scale or would be more likey to want build biger some where. If universal or disneyland singapore dosn't work want about paramount pincae singpre. It would probbly be a while do to the pincle east and pincle briain being in the works. There is also the possialbe of a warner or six kings park. I would perfer a six kings park called singpore wonrder to park wanrer singproe I feel that it time for six kigns to some internatlan expasion. If none of the option work a local company . IF signpore geoes the locla rout singpore themepark will probbly be diffent countire the world with maybe a genric sicfi world of tommorw section or a kid sseciton themed to cartoon porpities lincsed form small asian cartoon studios in places like malysia and south korea. I feel that small asain cartoon stuidos would jump at the chaince to have there charcter brought to life in a theme in a market as virbat as sinapore. Or mabye is if homegrown thmepark is made in singopre it would have original masocss. Signaproe has a small but growing animaton industy. The cration of homegrown singapore thempeakr with orignal masoct could help jumpstart Singapore aniamtion industy by leading to the creation of cartoons based on the mascots

Last edited:
Disclaimer included in the end credits of Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego (2002 film).

"All geographic references were accurate at the time this film was produced."

2010 NBA and NHL Second Round Playoff Matchups
2010 NBA and NHL Second Round Playoff Matchups

NBA
Eastern Conference

1) Cleveland Cavaliers vs. 5) Indiana Pacers
2) Orlando Magic vs. 3) Boston Celtics

Western Conference
2) San Diego Clippers vs. 8) Seattle Supersonics
3) Dallas Mavericks vs. 5) Phoenix Suns

NHL
Eastern Conference

1) Washington Capitals vs. 5) Buffalo Sabres
2) Pittsburgh Penguins vs. 3) Boston Bruins

Western Conference
1) Chicago Blackhawks vs. 6) San Jose Sharks
2) Mighty Ducks of San Diego vs. 4) Colorado Rockies

Question submitted by @Mitch!

Why did Gale Anne Hurd think Gus St. Pierre lacked the life experience to play John Connor?

Gale Anne Hurd (now vice president of Universal Pictures)
"The way Bridgette seemed to tower over Gus during the [June 1990] table read suggested that she was very controlling of what roles he was able to play early in his career. I can understand parents of child actors wanting to make sure the material is age appropriate. But in Gus's case, he was twelve at the time, and Bridgette was being way too strict with the roles he could play at that age."

I hope the 2011 arab spring will be more succesfull then otl.. Sucesfull liberal revoutlion in Eygpt or iran could lead to a disney land in those countries.

1877056_full.jpg

Ben Burtt
(Sound Designer)

"Many of you are curious about how Devon Sawa will be able to provide the voice of Casper the Friendly Ghost for Bozo the Clown's return to WGN."

"The technique to re-create what Devon sounded like back in 1994 when he first did the voice for the Casper movie that came out in '95 is actually an old technique we have at our disposal."

"First, for the new Casper material for Bozo, Devon will come to the Disney backlot to record his lines using his normal voice...albeit slightly deeper than 15 years ago..."

"Then, here at Skywalker Sound, I simply adjust the pitch to emulate the sound of Devon's dialogue from the 1995 film as approximately as possible..."​

Last edited:
Looks great!

BTW, I have a feeling that given Paramount's ties to British cartoons - The Amazing World of Gumball would still air on Cartoon Network. Perhaps it's a co-production between Paramount Animation and Aardman Animations. Thoughts?

Has Aardman made 2D projects before IOTL? Most people associate them with claymation. I think your idea might make sense.

Has Aardman made 2D projects before IOTL? Most people associate them with claymation. I think your idea might make sense.
My rationale was since Gumball has a mix of a bunch of different styles from 2D animation to 3D animation and from puppetry to stop-motion, perhaps Paramount does the 2D parts while Aardman does the 3D and stop-motion parts. No?