As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Oh, @OldNavy1988, I have 2010's SatAM lineup ready!
View attachment 876500
View attachment 876501
View attachment 876502

Sorry in advance if it's so huge......I tried a different method this time.
This is a nice schedule, one problem though: Making Fiends is already airing on FX.
The inaugural Animation Domination High Definition (ADHD) lineup on FX.

8:00 Eddsworld
8:30 Happy Tree Friends
9:00 Homestar Runner
9:30 Making Fiends
10:00 WhirlGirl

All shows above are produced by Legendary Multimedia in association with 20th Century-Fox Animation and distributed by 20th Television. Happy Tree Friends was picked up by FX a few years after its Mondo Media debut.

As a side note, depending on what Eddsworld target audience is supposed to be IOTL, there's a chance that an Eddsworld theatrical movie could be dual-branded.

Miramax appoints Dan Schneider to oversee its new BentKey division, dedicated to offering programming geared toward conservative families.
- The Salt Lake Tribune
Man, Miramax's reputation just can't catch a break ITTL, can they?

Makes one wonder what happens to the Spy Kids franchise ITTL...

Man, Miramax's reputation just can't catch a break ITTL, can they?

Makes one wonder what happens to the Spy Kids franchise ITTL...
It was released under Dimension - which is owned by The Jim Henson Company - who also owns IP the likes of The Muppets, The Flintstones, Scooby-Doo, sitcoms produced by Lorimar Productions, Hanna-Barbera’s version of The Smurfs, all Nicktoons up to Hey Arnold including Klasky-Csupo shows and excluding Doug, OTL’s Cartoon Network shows, Pixar, and OTL’s Disney Channel sitcoms.

So it’s safe.

It was released under Dimension - which is owned by The Jim Henson Company - who also owns IP the likes of The Muppets, The Flintstones, Scooby-Doo, sitcoms produced by Lorimar Productions, Hanna-Barbera’s version of The Smurfs, all Nicktoons up to Hey Arnold including Klasky-Csupo shows and excluding Doug, OTL’s Cartoon Network shows, Pixar, and OTL’s Disney Channel sitcoms.

So it’s safe.
Ok I was thinking that it was owned by Nickelodeon thanks for correcting me ahead of time

So it’s safe.
Ok I was thinking that it was owned by Nickelodeon thanks for correcting me ahead of time
I mean, doesn’t Henson own Nickelodeon?

Oldnavy on novmeber 8th you ask if thee any question before you moved on worlds of wonder japan. Appatnely you plans changed becaseu the big update after that turned out to be 2010 NBA and NHL Second Round Playoff Matchups floowed by Entertainment News for Mid May 2010 Part 1. I hope that world's of japan is sill opening soon. Will the next update worlds of wonder japan or Entertainment News for Mid May 2010 Part 2 or something else. I hope it is worlds of wonder wonder. IF you do Entertainment News for Mid May 2010 Part 2 perhaps you go have a headline mentioning that sadama hussain was overthrown by his own people during the arab spring due to havery wineistne not invading iraq in 20023. I like the idea of iraq becomigna modle demcoary after samadam is over through. Also perhaps the overthrow of sadam could lead to iran have a democatic revoultion

Bally's Worlds of Wonder Japan (2010 Grand Opening)
Bally's Worlds of Wonder
Opened on May 21, 2010

Located in Asahikawa, Hokkaido, Japan

Dedication ceremony hosted by Bally's chairman Bob Iger.

Founding Partners
Bally's, Inc.
Lionsgate

Opening Day Attractions
16th Street:
The Main Street area. Based on the 16th Street Mall in Denver, Colorado.
Pac-Land: A land centered around Namco's properties. Most notably Pac-Man of course.
Midway: Another IP-heavy land centered around the properties of US-based Midway.
False Creek: A third IP-heavy land, based on Lionsgate's franchises. Named for the False Creek in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Cartoon Canyon: Another IP-heavy land, this one based around the properties of Art Clokey, Jim Davis and Jay Ward. A clone of the similarly-named land at Worlds of Wonder Las Vegas.​

2010 NBA and NHL Conference Finals Matchups
2010 NBA and NHL Second Round Playoff Matchups

NBA
Eastern Conference

1) Cleveland Cavaliers vs. 5) Indiana Pacers
2) Orlando Magic
vs. 3) Boston Celtics

Western Conference
2) San Diego Clippers vs. 8) Seattle Supersonics
3) Dallas Mavericks vs. 5) Phoenix Suns

NHL
Eastern Conference

1) Washington Capitals vs. 5) Buffalo Sabres
2) Pittsburgh Penguins
vs. 3) Boston Bruins

Western Conference
1) Chicago Blackhawks vs. 6) San Jose Sharks
2) Mighty Ducks of San Diego vs. 4) Colorado Rockies

NBA Conference Finals
Eastern Conference (Carried exclusively by UPN)
#3 Seed Boston Celtics vs. #1 Seed Cleveland Cavaliers

Games 1-2 at Quicken Loans Arena
Games 3-4 at TD Garden
If Necessary: Game 5 in Cleveland, Game 6 in Boston, Game 7 in Cleveland

Western Conference (Carried exclusively by ABC)
#3 Seed Dallas Mavericks vs. #2 Seed San Diego Clippers

Games 1-2 at the Sempra Energy Center
Games 3-4 at American Airlines Center
If Necessary: Game 5 in San Diego, Game 6 in Dallas, Game 7 in San Diego

NHL Conference Finals
Eastern Conference (Carried exclusively by SBC)
#3 Seed Boston Bruins vs. #1 Seed Washington Capitals

Games 1-2 at Verizon Center
Games 3-4 at TD Garden
If Necessary: Game 5 in Washington, Game 6 in Boston, Game 7 in Washington

Western Conference (Carried exclusively by NBC)
#2 Seed Mighty Ducks of San Diego vs. #1 Seed Chicago Blackhawks

Games 1-2 at United Center
Games 3-4 at the Sempra Energy Center
If Necessary: Game 5 in Chicago, Game 6 in San Diego, Game 7 in Chicago